Operational Admin Support Consultant
Job no: 512836
Work type: Full time
Categories: Corporate & Group Travel
This position is responsible for many aspects of the administrative tasks within FCM. The primary responsibility of this role is to ensure all Meetings & Events business is correctly invoiced and invoiced in a timely manner.
Working directly with your Team Manager, FCM OBW team, The FCM Meetings & Events Business Leader, Finance and FCM Head of Ops and STMS, this role is responsible for ensuring the necessary discipline, communication and correct processes are driven across M&E and operations staff.
This role also works closely with the Account Management and ECD to ensure that the clients information is correct and in order for allowing a seamless invoicing process.
Admin & operational support function-
- Ensuring all administrative M&E processes are carried out and kept on top of. A large part of this is invoicing and ensuring invoices are sent in an accurate and timely manner.
- Driving operational excellence at a business level adhering to ISO 9001 processes
- Maintain and develop strong working relationships with the relevant departments you work with and engage to deliver key results
- Effective internal Communication
- Develop and foster exceptional operational and technical knowledge and capability within the systems
- Identify and reduce service failures across the business
- Document and delivery concise functioning operational processes and resolutions
- Drive adherence to the admin process to ensure a consistence consultant and customer experience
- Invoicing administration for Meetings and Events. Liaise with the Finance team to ensure all M&E income is recorded and received.
- Meet and exceed targets in client SLA and other key KPIs
- Manage ProTas refunds and check the reject queue
- UA log
Qualifications and Prior Experience:
- Operational consulting and or finance experience - Essential
- Understanding of ISO9001 standard Operational processes - Essential
- Strong knowledge of all FCM systems and products, including ProTas - Essential
- Amadeus experience - Preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite
- Positive and open-minded attitude with a willingness to adapt - Desirable
What we offer:
- Rewards platform, cash health plan, travel discounts, in-house financial
- Employee share plan
- Consistently recognised externally as a ’Great Place to Work’
- Fun, social, egalitarian culture with focus on ownership and responsibility
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Hybrid working model
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, Responsible Travel Charter, and Brighter Futures programs
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. If you'd like to start your career with one of the world's leading travel companies, apply today.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, gender identity, sexual orientation or age.
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend