Job no: 512792
Work type: Full time
Location: Bali, Indonesia
Categories: Wholesale & Product
Discova is on the lookout for a HR Superstar to join our team in Bali, Indonesia. If you are driven by a by a genuine desire to make Discova a great place to work then we want to hear from you!
About the Opportunity:
The HR Executive plays a critical role in our business and alongside the HR Manager provide Business Partners and employees expert knowledge and advice. They are responsible to handle a variety of personnel related administrative duties at its core are payroll management, visa processing and business licenses. The role is to act as the liaison between HR and employees in Discova ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries. The HR Executive also supports our daily related activities and assists in coordinating policies, processes and relevant documents.
You will be responsible for:
- Generate and prepare documents for Business Partners and employees related to their employment in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the requirements and enquiries for human resources and administration areas to relevant government section.
- Deliver excellent service to our business partners in a trusted environment offering expertise and advice that assists them in running their business.
- Developing fair policies and ensure employees adheres to them.
- Measure employee retention and turnover rate.
- Ensure correct data and alignment regarding employee movement for monthly payroll registration.
- Consolidate information from functional managers for the payroll registration (KPI, bonus, OT, employee movement)
- Manage application and extensions of work permit and visa for expats
- Arrange health insurance for eligible employees (issuance and termination)
- Filings of key HR documents e.g. probation, certificate, warnings, resignation
- Ensure the correct information of leave management system
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in human resources, Business Management or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of progressive and proven track record of HR management, HR development and General Affairs experience
- Experienced working in a multinational setting, travel and/or hospitality industry is highly an advantage
- Demonstrated partnership with management levels from diverse backgrounds in influencing and coaching
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to be flexible and implementing change when needed.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal across a variety of cultures to a diverse range of people (customers, suppliers, team members, leaders).
- Highly motivated, self-starter prepared to do whatever it takes to succeed
- High attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure and juggle multiple tasks and able to work outside office hours when required.
- Solution focused and great at problem solving.
- Able to work independently and within a team assisting team members to help everyone achieve results.
- Personally aligned with Discova’s company purpose and values
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and Discova’s systems would be an advantage
The Discova brand was launched in July 2019 and is the newest brand in the Flight Centre Travel Group family of brands. The merger of Buffalo Tours in Asia and Olympus Tours in the Americas created a global DMC business with more than 20 years experience in delivering amazing travel experiences to our customers. With a purpose to connect people and places with a world of possibilities, we are the travel people who work globally, live locally and go the extra mile to help our partners extend their reach.
Finally, if you are successful, you will find out that working with Discova is more than just a job. To be part of the Discova family is to be in your element. We offer an exciting career progression globally and a fantastic and supportive team culture and social events that are the envy of the industry.
Get in touch now and Discova a world of possibilities!
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend