Regional Product Manager
Job no: 512741
Brand: Flight Centre Travel Group
Work type: Full time
Categories: Leisure Travel & Retail, Information & Technology
About your opportunity...
The role of the Regional Product Manager is to manage the assigned strategic product portfolio for Australia and New Zealand region across the designated corporate brands. Reporting to the Head of Digital Product, the successful candidate will be part of a highly skilled and motivated team of product managers, product analysts and UX designers.
The purpose of this role is to manage the product portfolio and design and deliver the digital product strategy in line with the corporate vision and objectives. The role will focus on creating a market-leading and engaging product proposition utilising existing tools and solutions and enhancing the proposition by delivering new products. The role will manage all aspects of the product lifecycle enabling the products under their direction to meet the needs of customers and end-users and achieve financial and non-financial targets.
The successful person will drive product optimisation and be passionate about ensuring the products are designed, delivered, and deployed correctly, thus reducing the cost to serve, creating new sources of revenue, and compelling the customer by continuously improving customer engagement and experience. The candidate will be responsible for prioritising product requirements and own the local product roadmap and the product backlog under the guidance of brand leader/s and the Head of Digital Product. Their decisions and actions will also be guided by continuous analysis of the external market and/or user research and feedback, expert opinions, and actual usage patterns to determine current and future needs and potential opportunities.
- Manage the product strategy for the assigned product portfolio
- Help build and foster a collaborative relationship with other functions within the business to create alignment and value
- Seek opportunities to deliver additional value and business insights for our internal and partner businesses
- Be a critical thinker and evaluate what problems should be solved and what should be managed by other products within the broader corporate technology area
- Work closely with the product management team to help identify improvement opportunities and process optimisation
- Evolve the Business Vision by working closely with stakeholders to understand their needs for both existing and potential technology products
- Deliver Technology Product Roadmaps in line with the business vision that clearly describes near-term, intermediate-term, and long-term visions
- Manage functional dependencies between products using common platforms and the need for integrated solutions.
- Develop clear messaging and positioning of the products to both the internal and external stakeholders
- Deliver deployment & adoption measurement and reporting
- Work with stakeholders to develop training & support material to drive adoption
- Customer Sales Support as required
Experience and Qualifications...
- Product Management Experience – desirable
- Demonstrated experience in deployment and optimisation of technology products - essential
- A solid understanding of the corporate travel market & available products - essential
- Ability to communicate with business stakeholders and/or customers about the product's features & benefits - essential
- Technical pre-sales experience - desirable
- Operational Understanding of the Business - desirable
- Generous remuneration structure
- Travel discounts, in-house financial and health services, option to access to internal 24/7 gym
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and development
- Regular awards nights, conferences, social events, and the opportunity to attend global awards internationally (Las Vegas in 2019)
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend