FCM Senior Account Manager UK
Job no: 512718
Work type: Full time
Categories: Operations & Professional Services
Do you have an alternative mind-set? Happy thinking outside the box to solve customer issues and want to be part of the rebound of travel with one of the largest global travel management companies? Due to phenomenal growth, we are looking for an experienced global account manager to join our award winning FCM Global Account Management team based in the UK.
FCM is one of the world’s largest travel companies and manages travel for 250 large national and multinational companies, including many household brands and FTSE 100 companies such as MARS Confectionary, Babcock International and Dixons Carphone.
About the role:
The Senior Account Manager is responsible for all Account Management deliverables and for leading the strategic direction of FCM's flagship customers with more than $50M in global spend. You will be responsible for significant revenue retention, identification of growth opportunities, commercial negotiation and delivering a winning strategy for our largest corporate customers.
As a Senior Account Manager your objective is to nurture excellent client relationships, drive customer profitability and deliver a best-in-class travel program. You will be the key strategic owner of the relationship between FCM and agreed global clients.
- Ultimate owner of the client relationship working with other local and regional Account Management teams to provide a globally consistent travel program.
- Develop and execute a global travel cost management business plan.
- Drive client compliance and growth with directly procured products and services.
- Ensure client sales of secondary products and services to improve client profitability.
- Using the Service Level Agreement work with local country Account Managers and Operational teams to drive a common service delivery to the client.
- Utilising FCM MI tools, provide formal reviews of the client’s travel program including analysis, commentary and recommendations pertinent to the client and local supplier tactics.
- Taking a key role for the global client implementation plan working closely with the global implementation team.
- Provide assistance to the client for local, regional and/or global airline negotiations and at all times sell in the services of FCM Consulting.
- Ensuring at all times the business is focused on retaining existing customers through a bid avoidance strategy and if necessary renegotiating client terms.
- Assisting FCM Sales with new business and playing an active role in winning new accounts.
- Represent the client within FCM communicating required matters of contractual delivery.
What you'll need:
To be successful in this rewarding role, you'll need to demonstrate exceptional customer service and relationship building skills along with the ability to negotiate and problem solve effectively. You’re analytical and sales skills will be the key to your success as you work with our medium to large sized organisations.
- Degree educated but not essential
- 5 years minimum experience with global clients
- Business travel experience
- Demonstrated experience in B2B
- Demonstrated strong time management skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated superior negotiation skills
- Highly developed analytical and presentational skills
- Highly tuned interpersonal skills
What’s in it for you?
- Generous remuneration structure
- Rewards platform, cash health plan, travel discounts, in-house financial
- Employee share plan
- Consistently recognised externally as a ’Great Place to Work’
- Fun, social, egalitarian culture with focus on ownership and responsibility
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Hybrid working model
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, Responsible Travel Charter, and Brighter Futures programs
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Start Date: 1 July 2022
Advertised: GMT Daylight Time
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend