Content Creator Global Deployment
Job no: 512717
Brand: Flight Centre Travel Group
Work type: Full time
Location: Flexible, New Malden
Categories: Information & Technology
This role will look after FCM’s internal training for our global network on FCM products and services. The candidate with form a key part of operationalization of FCM products post deployment in our global markets. With the constant introduction of new technology, it is critical to keep countries up to date with change. As such, the successful candidate will constantly review and update existing material, and explore emerging digital learning options, to increase self-learning options and uptake. The role will look after all aspects of the day-to-day training of country administrators and their teams.
• Increase online learning adoption through blended learning solutions.
• Design and deliver a global country training solution
• Create and maintain all generic internal training material (e-learning, user guides, videos).
• Establish training needs to design and develop bespoke materials and training plans.
• Encourage self-learning through innovative and engaging digital content.
Manage rollout and creation of internal training material for FCM Technical products and their accompanying systems -
- Work with global stakeholders create a global training program for FCM Technology
- Development of and delivery of a blended learn solution to the network.
- Work with global deployment team to identify critical areas of need and prioritise training for these areas.
- Work closely with product owners to create internal user facing documentation
- Work in line with the online training team to create a consistent global rollout of training material
- Work with key stakeholders to create a centralised solution for storing and distributing documentation and training material
- Be part of and help drive regional projects that impact and drive operational change and efficiencies by delivering a comprehensive suite of documentation and training material
- Work with regional ops leaders – both systems/OBW and people leaders – to ensure that training progress is documented and communicated
System Knowledge and updates -
- Work with regional operations stakeholders to understand needs and create training programs around these needs
- Build up a detailed knowledge of current and future systems and ensure that they are well documented
- Work with local and global technology teams to help create the right training solutions for users
- Stay abreast of change to ensure you understand new functionality and ensure this is incorporated into existing documentation
- Ability to understand
- Present to technology leads when required
Communication and change management -
- Effective communication
- Ability to simplify complex processes and solutions to wider business
- Regular communication to stakeholders on the status of training
- Recording of training program progress and ability to communicate this to the wider business
- Needs to be proactive with the ability to create training programs suitable for a global audience
- Forward thinking, anticipate problem areas and take steps to improve
- Demonstrates excellent open and honest communication with team members and Stakeholders. Must be able to adapt to and help others to embrace change.
- Able to use strategic planning methods to ensure training meets needs of the network
- Able the manage multiple stakeholders and gather information from a wide range of sources.
- Able to juggle several responsibilities competently. To manage your time effectively, in order to maximise efficiency and productivity
- Able to manage multiple work streams and stakeholder requirements
- Knowledge of the travel industry and booking practices - Essential
- Knowledge of / experience in designing, developing, and delivering blended learning solutions - Desirable
- Experience in an FCTG Operational Role - Preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - Essential
- Degree Qualified - Preferred
What we offer:
- Rewards platform, cash health plan, travel discounts, in-house financial
- Employee share plan
- Consistently recognised externally as a ’Great Place to Work’
- Fun, social, egalitarian culture with focus on ownership and responsibility
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Hybrid working model
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, Responsible Travel Charter, and Brighter Futures programs
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. If you'd like to start your career with one of the world's leading travel companies, apply today.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, gender identity, sexual orientation or age.
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend