Performance Marketing Executive - Hybrid Working Model
Job no: 512651
Brand: Flight Centre Travel Group
Work type: Full time
Location: Flexible, Homeworking, New Malden
Categories: Marketing, Web, Creative & UX
The Performance Marketing Executive will assist with the execution of Performance Marketing channels for Flight Centre UK, including PPC, SEO, Paid Social, Display, Online Video, Affiliates and Web Analytics.
This individual will have a proactive mind-set, be data-driven with an excellent attention to detail and ideally possess 1-2 years of experience across acquisition-led marketing channels. Operating within the Leisure Marketing team and reporting into the Head of Performance Marketing and Digital, you will play a key role in driving online acquisition and retention for the Flight Centre UK leisure brand.
Execution and optimisation of Performance Marketing channels -
- Assist with the planning and end-to-end execution of Performance Marketing activity across PPC, Paid Social, Display, Online Video, Affiliates and SEO
- Working with internal colleagues and agency partners, continually optimise Flight Centre acquisition channels with valuable contributions to the overarching Performance Marketing strategy
Reporting and analytics-
Using web analytics platforms and tools, measure and report on digital campaign performance and assess against OKRs and KPIs
Identify trends and optimise digital spend and performance based on insights
Utilise analytical skills to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points using attribution modelling
Setup tracking pixels for digital campaign activity
Asset creation -
Work closely with local and global Flight Centre creative teams to brief digital assets to fulfil media plan requirements
Ensure assets are delivered to deadlines and adhere to global brand guidelines.
Partner funded plans -
Ensure co-op funded Performance Marketing campaigns are delivered according to approved partner plasn.
Assist internal stakeholders to ensure partner funded activity is signed off according to campaign deadlines
Assist with management of third-party agency relationships -
- Ensure all contact with third-party media agencies is managed to the highest of standard
Cross Functional Working -
Collaborating Flight Centre digital discipline teams across local and global campaigns and website product releases
Work with the Senior Campaigns & Partnerships Manager to ensure partner funding is executed correctly within paid advertising channels.
Qualifications and Prior Experience
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience - Essential
- 1-2 years experience executing campaigns across Performance Marketing channels such as PPC, Paid Social, Display, SEO, Affiliates - Preferred
- Experience in using web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Power BI, Tableau -Preferred
What we offer:
- Rewards platform, cash health plan, travel discounts, in-house financial
- Employee share plan
- Consistently recognised externally as a ’Great Place to Work’
- Fun, social, egalitarian culture with focus on ownership and responsibility
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Hybrid working model
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, Responsible Travel Charter, and Brighter Futures programs
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. If you'd like to start your career with one of the world's leading travel companies, apply today.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, gender identity, sexual orientation or age.
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend