CT Customer Delivery Team Member (Secondment - Likely to be extended)
Job no: 512553
Brand: Corporate Traveller
Work type: Full time
Categories: Information & Technology
CT Customer Delivery Team Member (Secondment-but likely to be extended) We have an excellent opportunity to join our CT Customer Delivery team where you'll play a crucial role in supporting the platforms and products that are complementing the way business travel is booked.
We are part of the Business Solutions area and support the Corporate Traveller brand. With melon launching shortly we need someone who will get their teeth stuck into the support of existing technology, testing melon and projects to help get us ready for these changes.
Full training will be given but this is a fantastic opportunity to get hands on with lots of tasks, projects and learn lots!
- Support - Provide technology support to the CT brand. Liaising with other internal teams and external suppliers when required. Monitor queries and action within the SLA for the brand. Provide assistance with any updates to systems. Build technology for new customers. Project work to ensure we are ready for new and exciting developments.
- Relationship Building - Strategic planning with the Customer Delivery team regarding the business needs, implementation processes, tool enhancements and any other support required to sell and support our technology offering.
- Business Focus - Building rapport with brand to better understand their needs and our client needs. Awareness of the importance of technology within CT.
- Meeting monthly targets through SLA etc
- Co-ordinate several responsibilities competently
- Knowledge of a variety of methods and solutions to actively help and support users as quickly and efficiently as possible. Ability to think outside the box
- Desire to develop colleagues on the digital platforms.
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing to customers and staff in all areas and at all levels of the company
- Adaptable due to working with the Business changing priorities.
- Minimum 12 months experience at Flight Centre - Preferred
- A comprehensive knowledge of the GDS’s and processes - Essential
- Online Booking Platform knowledge - Preferred
- Proven success in previous roles - Essential
What we offer:
- Rewards platform, cash health plan, travel discounts, in-house financial
- Employee share plan
- Consistently recognised externally as a ’Great Place to Work’
- Fun, social, egalitarian culture with focus on ownership and responsibility
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Hybrid working model
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, Responsible Travel Charter, and Brighter Futures programs
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend