Leisure Admin Team Manager
Job no: 512543
Brand: Flight Centre
Work type: Full time
Location: Flexible, New Malden
Categories: Leisure Travel & Retail
This role manages two arms of the Leisure Admin Team; Technical & Finance Process Assistants and Consultant Admin Team Members. This team provides administrative support to enable the leisure business to function effectively in the best interests of our customers and to free up our selling consultants from time-consuming administrative tasks. This individual is responsible for ensuring all operational finance tasks are completed timely and accurately and that our active OMNIS’s are kept clean with minimal risk and no aged items. They are also a doer and execute the tasks alongside their team and must be able to flex between the different outstanding tasks that need completing across all functions. To be successful in this role it is critical that this person works closely with the Transactional Finance Team to ensure work remains on track and remove barriers to progress.
Whilst there are several defined responsibilities that sit under their remit, the Admin Team tasks may evolve and change over time with business needs/priorities.
- Admin Team Management
- Stakeholder meetings/interaction
- Technical & Finance Process Admin
- Consultant Finance Admin
- Admin tasks to support Leisure Business Solutions
- Needs to be proactive and a self-starter and be able to work independently.
- Needs to be able to think logically to identify technical issues to effectively solve problems.
- Ability to carry out detailed working accurately and efficiently.
- Able to learn quickly and pick up detail on multiple systems and processes.
- Able to use own understanding to articulate resolutions to consultants. Must be able to adapt to and help others to embrace change.
- Able to work off own initiative to test issues and work to solve problems.
- Able to juggle several responsibilities competently. To manage time effectively, in order to maximise efficiency and productivity.
- Proven leader able to demonstrate ability to run a productive team.
- Able to manage and inspire a remote team
- Able to simply articulate complex problems and solutions to the consultants and Leisure Technology Team.
Work location: New Malden or Flexible
What we offer:
- Rewards platform, cash health plan, travel discounts, in-house financial
- Employee share plan
- Consistently recognised externally as a ’Great Place to Work’
- Fun, social, egalitarian culture with focus on ownership and responsibility
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Hybrid working model
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, Responsible Travel Charter, and Brighter Futures programs
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate. If you'd like to start your career with one of the world's leading travel companies, apply today.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, gender identity, sexual orientation or age.
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend