Job no: 512471
Work type: Full time
Categories: Information & Technology
The FCM Solution Architect’s primary function is to drive productivity within the brand. They will be in charge of identifying and delivering key initiatives that will drive operational excellence across the entire booking workflow from enquiry through to reporting, whether that transaction be made online or offline.
They will also be expected to be the technical lead on any business system change initiatives and provide brand expertise to support the development of new product features. Focusing on the strategy development of solutions in line with business needs and prioritizing any activities to meet business expectations and to ensure the effective utilization of technology systems within our FCM businesses.
Responsibilities will also include understanding the capabilities of current solutions, producing documentation through the development process and working closely with Product Managers and other areas of Business Solutions, with the key goals of customer satisfaction, productivity and benefits realization.
- Identify opportunities for improvement of consultant workflows using current systems.
- Work with Customer Delivery to ensure online configurations maximise our automation capabilities
- Work closely with Product Management to identify development requests
- Provide system and process expertise on projects and initiatives that will impact the brand’s workflows.
- Produce relevant documentation through the development cycle.
- Communicate to the business on new developments (features, benefits, limitations, roadmap)
- Effective Communication
- Innovative & Forward-Thinking
- Self-Motivated & Uses Initiative
- Analytical & Problem Solving
- Technical skills
Deliver to deadlines
- Ability to set and manage objectives, deadlines and priorities.
- Proven ability in delivering successful technology outcomes to meet key objectives.
- Define metrics and key milestones to plan & monitor outcomes.
- Ability to communicate and articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Presents ideas & concepts logically and clearly.
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations through effective communication.
- Builds rapport effectively
- Enthusiastically presents ideas or solutions & highlights the benefits to the business
- Coordinates efforts/resources within and across teams to deliver outcomes
- Contributes to ideas, information, suggestions and expertise from others outside the immediate team.
- Builds strong team relationships within and across teams.
Industry & Business Knowledge
- Good working knowledge of front, mid and back office systems and the interrelationship with travel product distribution systems.
- Detailed understanding of operational processes
- Maintain up to date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies and software development best practices.
- Experience with GDS systems.
- 3 years’ experience in Corporate (SME) Travel - Essential
- Comprehensive knowledge of booking workflows - Essential
- Previous transformational project work experience - Preferred
- Understanding of the capabilities of online booking tools - Preferred
- Experience and understanding of customer implementations - Preferred
Rewards platform, cash health plan, travel discounts, in-house financial
Employee share plan
Consistently recognised externally as a ’Great Place to Work’
Fun, social, egalitarian culture with focus on ownership and responsibility
Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
Ongoing training and professional development
Hybrid working model
Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, Responsible Travel Charter, and Brighter Futures programs
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend