Global Internal Brand Communications Executive
Job no: 512389
Brand: Flight Centre Travel Group
Work type: Full time
Location: City of London
Categories: Marketing, Web, Creative & UX
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Global marketing team of one of the world’s top five corporate travel management companies.
As Internal Brand Communications Executive, you will support the management and execution of the communication strategy internally for Corporate Traveller and FCM brands. This role also involves working with the Global Internal Brand Communications Manager to develop campaigns and initiatives that bring our corporate brands to life for a global internal audience in a creative and fresh way.
This is a dynamic role which offers plenty of variety in the exciting world of travel. We are looking for a passionate communicator who thrives under pressure and can manage tight deadlines.
What the role details
- Drive the execution of an internal communications and engagement strategy as directed by Global Internal Brand Communications Manager.
- Report directly to Global Internal Brand Communications Manager, but work closely with multiple key stakeholders across global markets.
- Establish a supportive working relationship with brand marketing colleagues to ensure initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees, stakeholders and across local regional and global markets.
- Project manage internal communications projects (e.g.: global internal comms campaigns, sustainability campaigns, internal and external events)
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as a staff intranet, monthly newsletter and email. You will also be required to create digital content, including video.
- Create and post content, telling our news and stories through an innovative, multi-channel approach.
- Develop compelling and creative internal campaigns and assets to support key strategies to build employee engagement, commitment and enthusiasm for FCTG and its corporate brands (as guided by the Global Internal Brand Communications Manager).
- Provide creative input and support to executives and brand teams on communications aspects around key internal announcements and events (virtual & in-person).
- Ensure internal communications support includes global partners (non-equity markets) as relevant, working with manager of partner network.
- Storyboard or translate ideas to the creative including briefing designers and other external suppliers.
- Use internal social media (Workplace) and other channels and mediums to communicate with staff.
- Work closely with other FCTG internal communication staff to ensure alignment on relevant initiatives and campaigns.
- Solicit and respond to feedback from internal stakeholders and adjust communications content accordingly.
- Manage and coordinate reports to measure impact and success of internal strategies and activities.
- Writing skills: You will be an excellent writer with sound editing and proofreading skills, and have a journalistic ability to determine appropriate and appealing messaging for a variety of internal channels.
- Project management: You will be able to confidently run with a project from beginning to end. You will also be unphased by changing requirements, adaptable and able to juggle and manage conflicting deadlines.
- Verbal skills: You will be a confident communicator, who is skilled at interpreting an organisation’s goals and values and able to clearly relay them to employees.
- Interpersonal skills: You will possess strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills that successfully translate across a multi-national, multi brand organisation.
- Marketing & creative skills: You will demonstrate ability to execute marketing projects to amplify brand initiatives and campaigns, ideally for internal audiences. As a tech-savvy, self-starter you will be strongly creative with first-rate digital and video skills.
- Global/industry knowledge: You will have minimum 2+ years progressive marketing and / or communications experience, preferably working within a global, multiple-brand environment is desirable. While travel industry and internal communications experience is not essential, it would be beneficial.
What we offer:
- Rewards platform, cash health plan, travel discounts, in-house financial
- Employee share plan
- Consistently recognised externally as a ’Great Place to Work’
- Fun, social, egalitarian culture with focus on ownership and responsibility
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Hybrid working model
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, Responsible Travel Charter, and Brighter Futures programs
If you'd like to start your career with one of the world's leading travel companies, apply today.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, gender identity, sexual orientation or age.
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend