CT Expert Travel Consultant - Edinburgh/Glasgow
Job no: 512348
Brand: Corporate Traveller
Work type: Full time
Location: Edinburgh city, Glasgow city
Categories: Corporate & Group Travel
We are looking to fill an exciting position in our Corporate Traveller Edinburgh/Glasgow office with a Expert Travel Consultant. Are you looking for a great opportunity to use your travel and sales experience in a dynamic and successful team? The role will be office based with flexibility introduced as part of our future ways of working and you will be engaging with new and our loyal clients, building rapport and assisting them through every step of their booking process.
Customer Service -
- Offer exceptional, bespoke and proactive customer service to all CT customers.
- Always offer land / ancillaries / technology to clients to increase attachment to CT.
- Always meet CT SLAs for responses times, OBW formats and customer service.
- Never lose a client through service or price.
- Strong working relationship with BDMs and AMs to ensure all customers receive a bespoke and proactive service.
- To have an action plan for every customer, which is actively managed.
- Continuously look for better fare opportunities to maximize customer savings and margin.
- Keep up to date with fare details, airline information and incentives.
- Always provide an end-to-end service with land/ancillary attachments.
- Drive all rail, domestic and European air to be booked on an OBT, in order to focus expertise on long-haul/complex opportunities.
- Maximise turnover by growing portfolio.
- Work with the BDMs to increase new business and smooth implementation.
- Adhere to CT OBW processes consistently.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a travel consultant - Essential
- Experience using a GDS (Amadeus preferably) - Essential
- Extensive Fares knowledge - Desirable
- Customer Service experience - Essential
Applications close: GMT Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend