Product Delivery Manager - Flights: South Bank
Job no: 512269AD
Brand: Global Land Supply
Work type: Full time
Categories: Information & Technology
At Flight Centre Travel Group, our vision is to open the world for those who want to see it, and in our Enterprise Applications area, we are focussed on delivering application and integration solutions that simplify and improve our internal customers working experience and enable them to meet their business goals and the wider FCTG goals and strategies.
We have an opportunity for an experienced senior Product Delivery Manager / Business Analyst to join our highly collaborative, inclusive, progressive area, leading our Flights and Air team to help deliver initiatives on the technology product roadmap.
If you are interested in a complex and challenging domain that will require strong leadership abilities and experience in managing projects and driving transformation, we'd love to hear from you.
What you will do:
- Build and manage relationships with key business, project stakeholders and IT teams to gather and understand their needs and translate them into product requirements
- Define the vision for the team’s product
- Create and maintain a product road map based on this vision and understanding of business priorities
- Translate business requirements to user stories and develop and deliver functional / technical specifications
- Oversee all stages of product creation including design and development
- Develop test cases and assist with product testing
- Monitor and evaluate product progress at each stage of the process
- Manage the product backlog and prioritize based on changing requirements
- Participate in Scrum meetings and product sprints
- Liaise with key stakeholders to provide progress updates and seek feedback on delivered product
- Identify and implement improvements identified from sprint retrospectives
- Ensure product bugs are addressed
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 3+ years’ experience leading an agile team to deliver integration solutions for your customers
- You are an independent thought leader bringing multiple perspectives to problem solving
- A strategic mindset with the ability to see how individual pieces of work will complete a broader complex solution
- The ability to define a roadmap and prioritise and manage product workstack
- The ability to communicate and translate business needs into documented requirements
- You are self-motivated and excited to work in a small team with strong ownership and responsibility for your work
- Strong collaboration and communication skills in a multi-disciplined team environment and across all levels of the organisation
- Have empathy for the customer experience
- Technical experience with integration, data engineering and reporting solutions would be preferable
Let's skip to the good part:
- Flexible work environment (Hybrid) WFH or our Global Head Office at South Bank
- Travel discounts and deals bookable through our internal team of travel agents, Travel wise
- Discounted financial and health services through our Moneywise and Healthwise businesses
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
We do things a little differently… We do things a little differently around here. We do things the FCTG Way.
We have a unique culture and an irreverent DNA based on a proven mix of ideas, values and ways of working that have helped shape our business over the past 40+ years. Across all our brands, we take our business seriously but not ourselves. We take leaps of faith, have trust in our teams and work collaboratively to achieve our goals. That’s the FCTG Way.
If you think you have FCTG DNA, reach out today.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend