WhereTo - Product Support Specialist - Remote, US
Job no: 511220
Brand: Flight Centre Travel Group
Work type: Full time
Categories: Information & Technology
WhereTo (now part of Flight Centre Travel Group) is looking for a passionate, motivated and skilled Product Support Specialist to join our growing Product and Engineering teams. This is an exciting opportunity to be an integral part of the team leading the return to travel and work with some of the largest and most powerful travel programs in the world.
You will become an expert on our product and help our CSM team navigate each feature. You will also work closely with our Travel Agent, Product, and Engineering teams to ensure a seamless experience from start to finish. If you get excited about delivering memorable experiences, educating users on a new product, and delighting customers (travelers) at every turn, this is the role for you.
- Provide product technical support for Flight Centre agents by responding to all initial chat conversations and by managing tickets escalated to our team
- Provide support for FCTG Technical Implementation Managers on complex site builds
- Ensure a seamless customer experience from start to finish by working with our Customer Success team to configure our product for new customers
- Work closely with Product Management to gather user feedback and to translate that feedback into product features and functionality
- Identify and task issues that require involvement from higher level product support teams
- Be our product expert and have the ability to answer any questions our customers throw at you with a smile
- Build and maintain a strong technical understanding of our product, partners, and roadmap
- 1-3 years client-facing, technical support experience
- Experience working in a support-based role would be a plus
- A fantastic listener with endless patience and high empathy
- Experience interacting with clients with varying levels of technical savvy
- Incredible organization skills and attention to detail
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Highly analytical & data driven thinker (using Excel)
- Comfortable with ambiguity and asking questions
- Willing to work specific hours to provide SLA time-based coverage to our customers (for example 8am-5pm, 9am-6pm)
Location: Remote, US
This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except the State of Colorado
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for and you would like to be part of our award winning culture then APPLY NOW.
Travel is booming once again, and our roles are being filled quicker than a nonstop from London to New York. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success! Please contact email@example.com if you need any assistance.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend