Supplier Engagement Leader - Sydney or Brisbane
Job no: 51100199AG
Brand: Global Land Supply
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales, Queensland
Categories: Marketing, Web, Creative & UX, Corporate & Group Travel
We aim to recruit talented people who want to make a real difference. To ensure we get this right, we are looking for someone, to work with our corporate businesses to design, manage and roll-out products that optimize our corporate land sales.
As a Supplier Engagement Leader, you will be responsible for creating value for our global land suppliers and grow supplier marketing incomes. In this position you will work closely with our Global Corporate Land Team to design and maintain business development products that suppliers can buy and use to increase their engagement with Flight Centre and its customers.
The role is supplier facing and will work directly with land suppliers (hotel chains, car rental and ground transportation companies) to design and execute advertising, incentives, and engagement activities.
Ultimately, you will be critical to provide excellent value to corporate land suppliers and position Flight Centre’s corporate brands as a partner of choice.
The role in a nutshell:
- Work in close collaboration with the corporate land supply team to develop and implement the agreed global corporate supply strategy
- Design, maintain and update our marketing value proposition for corporate land suppliers
- Maintain formats and content of supplier campaigns and offers
- Design new offers to promote critical initiatives for our suppliers
- Be the point of contact for suppliers to showcase our capabilities
- Manage the allocation of marketing funds
- Work with the global and regional brand marketing teams to insert these campaigns and initiatives within the broader marketing roadmaps and schedules
- Work with the regional corporate businesses to leverage their capabilities
You’ll be perfect in this role if you can showcase:
- Experience with a TMC in supply management or with a land supplier (hotel chain, car rental company) working in TMC sales and engagement
- Strong understanding of TMCs’ hotel value proposition and programs
- Confident presentation skills and experience creating designs to pitch offers and drive sales
- Ability to work effectively with business, leading requests from inception to delivery.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible work environment
- Travel discounts and deals
- Discounted financial and health services
- Access to our 24/7 gym
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Salary of AUD 90k plus superannuation
We do things a little differently…
We do things a little differently around here. We do things the FCTG Way.
We have a unique culture and an irreverent DNA based on a proven mix of ideas, values and ways of working that have helped shape our business over the past 40+ years.
Across all our brands, we take our business seriously but not ourselves. We take leaps of faith, have trust in our teams and work collaboratively to achieve our goals. That’s the FCTG Way.
If you think you have FCTG DNA, reach out today.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend