Service Now Developer
Job no: 510963PR140
Work type: Full time
Location: Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria, Western Australia
Categories: Information & Technology
If you obsess over making differences that will improve lives of your customers, we need to hear from you!
As travel opens up again and as we reimagine our business, automation has become a pivotal part of our journey.
Our team, whilst newly formed - are not new to automation. We are responsible for a portfolio of automation tools with the focal point being globalising Service Now as the ITIL platform of choice. This includes platform adoption in the form of automation.
Like Dr Seuss said: “It’s not about what it is, but what it can become”
You’ll be perfect in this role if you can showcase:
- Communicating technical problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Consulting with business analyst/project manager to develop appropriate technical solutions.
- Documenting and gain acceptance of selected final solutions.
- Executing technical solutions in capacity as a ServiceNow lead, subject matter expert.
- Coaching and advising other Developers/ support engineers
- Develop, test and implement Client Scripts, Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, and ACLs
- Ensure proper operation and configuration of the platform through testing and validation.
- Administration of the application, including but not limited to, installation/upgrading, configuration, operation, and maintenance.
We’d love to hear from you if this sounds like you:
- Experience as a developer on the ServiceNow Platform - at least 3 years
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer
- Ability to provide ServiceNow customization and configuration including scripting, workflow administration, report setup, module configuration, data imports and third-part software integration.
- Can define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions to benefit the organization
Psst, you’ll get bonus points if you have worked in an Agile or Scrum software development environment and have an ITIL certification and have experience in automation tools, such as Blue Prism, UI Automation, UiPath and Power Platform
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible work environment – Work from anywhere in Australia or from our state-of-the-art Head Office in Brisbane
- Travel discounts and deals
- Discounted financial and health
- Access to our 24/7 gym located at Global HQ
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
We do things a little differently…
We do things a little differently around here. We do things the FCTG Way.
FCTG is Australia’s largest travel retailer. Our people come from all different backgrounds and our connections spread to the far reaches of the globe. Together, we’re a family. We work hard, have fun and open up the world for those who want to see.
We offer genuine opportunities for people to grow and evolve. We embrace new experiences, seize all opportunities, and empower all our people to find their Brightness of Future.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend