FCM - Senior Account Manager - Warwick, RI
Job no: 510475
Work type: Full time
Location: Rhode Island
Categories: Corporate & Group Travel
FCM Travel Solutions – Account Management
At FCM Travel Solutions we are a Corporate Travel Agency and Travel Management Consultancy that believes corporate travel should be personal.
Our unique approach to strategic account management is to partner our accounts with a travel and procurement professional our business partners can rely on and trust for the best possible results.
Central to FCM Travel Solutions’ Account Management program is the knowledge and experience of our people when it comes to reporting and analysis. Our Account Managers know how to extract, analyze and present the right information to help organizations get the most value from their travel spend.
Due to growth and development we are excited to announce a unique opportunity on our Account Management Team as a National Account Manager with FCM Travel Solutions.
As an Account Manager our objective is to nurture effective client relationships and deliver a comprehensive travel service. The role will involve managing the relationship between FCM Travel Solutions and National Clients.
Responsibilities involve (but are not limited to):
- Develop and execute a regional travel cost management business plan, detailing objectives, strategies and measurable targets;
- Drive client compliance and growth with directly procured products and services from FCM; air, hotel, car, rail, ground transport, insurance and VIP Services;
- Work with internal teams, including operations, technology, product and finance to drive a common service delivery to the client;
- Using the FCM MIR tools, provide formal reviews of the client’s travel program including analysis, commentary and recommendations pertinent to the client and local supplier tactics;
- Quarterly provision and detailed analysis of client summary; and
- Provide recommendations to clients on strategic direction of program in respect to booking, and compliance bench-marked to like clients.
Key competencies include:
- Drives Results
- Focuses on the client
- Communicates effectively
- Builds & leverages relationships
- Develops Winning Strategies
What we're looking for:
- Extensive Client/Account Relationship Management experience
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail
- Superior negotiation abilities
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Ability to articulate knowledge about products, services and value proposition to customers
- Highly tuned interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills
Portfolio will vary in size dependent on client requirements / geographic and market expectations.
- Generous remuneration structure
- Travel perks/discounts, in-house financial and health services
- Generous paid-time off policy
- National/International Award Nights and Conferences
- Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Benefits including vision, medical, and dental
- Employee Assistance Program
- Contributory 401K program
- Company Share purchase scheme
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation and Brighter Futures program supporting nominated charities through Workplace Giving, Volunteering and Fundraising.
- Employee giving program
- Annual Charity Trip
- Office Environmental Program
- 1 Volunteer Day per Calendar Year
Location – Warwick, RI
This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except the State of Colorado
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for and you would like to be part of our award winning culture then APPLY NOW.
Travel is booming once again, and our roles are being filled quicker than a nonstop from London to New York. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success! Please contact email@example.com if you need any assistance.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend