Corporate Traveler, After Hours Travel Manager - Remote, US
Job no: 510474
Brand: Corporate Traveler (US)
Work type: Full time
Categories: Corporate & Group Travel
After Hours Travel Manager
This is a Remote Travel Agent Position which requires a flexible schedule. Shifts run Monday-Sunday with rotating days and hours.
About Corporate Traveler:
Corporate Traveler offers a unique combination of expert advice, local personal service and global negotiating strength to maximize savings for business travel.
Established in 1993, Corporate Traveler, initially called Flight Centre Corporate, was the founding corporate brand of Flight Centre Limited. Corporate Traveler was created to focus solely on the needs of small to medium enterprises (SME). The business quickly emerged as a successful brand, known for its specialized service and experienced consultants.
Following the acquisition of several corporate travel businesses between 1999 and 2003 Flight Centre Limited rebranded its stable of corporate brands, including Corporate Traveler, to FCM Travel Solutions. This created the largest global corporate travel and expense management company to be based in Australia. However, with significant growth in the SME segment the decision was made to reintroduce Corporate Traveler to the market. In recent years, among many other accolades, the company has been recognized as one of the top 10 travel management companies in the US!
1. Travel Consulting and issue resolution
Ensure a high level of client's satisfaction with their Corporate Traveler after-hours experience by exceeding customer service expectations in every interaction, whether it be via phone, chat or email.
- Understanding and anticipating client needs and travel preferences;
- Responding quickly, efficiently and proactively to all client requests;
- Adhering to all client company policies;
- Ensuring and/or assisting in a resolve with client complaints; and
- The accuracy and timely presentation of pertinent travel documentation.
2. Teamwork & Communication
- To be an active contributing member at meetings with Business Leaders as required, keeping them abreast of client & travel information which is likely to impact (either positive or negatively) on Corporate Traveler;
- Ongoing, internal communication within the team trough provided channels;
- Must be self-driven to stay up-to-date & informed of all ongoings & changes in the business; and
- Share information with Travel Managers and Team Leaders to ensure a united, consistent, and professional approach to client account management.
3. Office Systems and Processes
- To contribute to the development and maintenance of office systems and processes associated with best practices; and
- To help ensure that all client account information is up to date so that a thorough knowledge and understanding of the account can be made by simply reading the client file.
What's in it for you?
You'll enjoy a fun and team-oriented working environment in the office, at regular city-wide Buzz Nights to acknowledge sales successes and at the annual Global Gathering to reward high achievers. You'll have to experience it to believe it!
You will also be provided with the industry training and tools to turn your experience into a successful career – including ongoing support from business leaders and executives who started out as Travel Managers themselves and are now part-owners in their own business.
- Generous remuneration structure
- Travel perks/discounts.
- Health & Wellness Programs and Employee Financial Wellness Services
- Generous paid-time off policy
- National/International Award Nights and Conferences
- Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Benefits including vision, medical, and dental
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k program with partial match
- Employee Share Plan
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation and Brighter Futures program supporting nominated charities through Workplace Giving, Volunteering and Fundraising.
- Employee giving program
- Annual Charity Trip
- Office Environmental Program
- 1 Volunteer Day per Calendar Year
Successful applicant will have:
- Proficiency in Sabre GDS is required
- 2+ years of travel industry experience and a strong customer service background
- Professional & service oriented mentality
- Positive attitude and a will to succeed
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- High attention to detail
- About the Role: This is a Remote Travel Agent Position which requires a flexible schedule. Shifts run Monday-Sunday with rotating days and hours.
Location: Remote, US
Travel is booming once again, and our roles are being filled quicker than a nonstop from London to New York. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success! Please contact email@example.com if you need any assistance.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend