You’ll be collaborating with contracting managers in the delivery and support of product strategy, with a key focus on strengthening commercial acumen, travel procurement experience and knowledge.
Also ensuring that your direct product is competitive against our 3rd party and marketplace competitors through manual competitiveness checks, procurement of all rate types and referencing relevant data sets to make informed decisions. While leveraging off available data, and cultivation of supplier relationships, working with key stakeholders to craft tactical offers to assist in driving volume.
You'll be perfect in this role if you can showcase:
- Achieving targets and be results focused
- Working within agreed timeframes and speed to market
- Confidently pitch propositions, backed by supporting rationale and data
- Reporting on performance and presenting idea’s & concepts logically
- Read and analyse data to identify commercial opportunities
- Building and sustaining productive relationships with key stakeholders
- Identifying and understanding issues, problems and opportunities
Pssst, you’ll earn brownie points if you have…
- Demonstrate detailed knowledge of the travel industry
- Wholesale industry experience
- Helio/Res Man, Hotelhub & Gimmonix knowledge
- Degree qualified
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible work environment
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Travel discounts and deals bookable through our internal team of travel agents, Travelwise
- Discounted financial and health services through our Moneywise and Healthwise businesses
- Access to our 24/7 gym located at Global Head Office
We do things a little differently…
We do things a little differently around here. We do things the FCTG Way! We have a unique culture and an irreverent DNA based on a proven mix of ideas, values and ways of working that have helped shape our business over the past 40+ years. Across all our brands, we take our business seriously but not ourselves. We take leaps of faith, have trust in our teams and work collaboratively to achieve our goals.
If you think you have FCTG DNA, reach out today.