The Flight Centre Brand Marketing team is a group of some of Australia’s best talent all sitting under one roof. Together, we work to push the boundaries of success for one of the world’s largest travel agency brands. We are on the hunt for a Digital Designer to join our dynamic, fast-paced and successful Flight Centre Creative Team. In this role, you will report to the Flight Centre Media & Studio Team Leader and work collaboratively with the wider Marketing team.
You will be responsible for the creation of a range of digital assets for multimedia and graphic projects; video animation & editing but also web, social media, EDM, display and digital signage. On occasion you will assist the team on the creation and design of printed collateral required of the Flight Centre business including, but not limited to, window panels, flyers, brochures and other marketing support material.
Along with the wider Flight Centre Creative Team, you are responsible for maintaining the integrity and consistency of the Flight Centre branding. This role also requires you to be proactive and be aware of industry trends and innovations that could improve the customer’s interaction with the brand.
You'll be perfect in this role if you can showcase:
- Min 2 years' experience working in a Digital Designer role
- Proven understanding of video creation and editing
- Able to follow complex specifications for printed and digital collateral
- Ability to tell a story with video
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Manage own workload in order to support the business through the meeting of job timelines
- Fast and efficient with an excellent eye for detail
- Able to multi-task and move along several projects simultaneously
- Sourcing relevant and relevant imagery, audio and video as required
- Practical skills in Adobe Creative Suite (including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects & Premiere Pro)
- Competent in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to take a project through from concept to finished art in a timely manner
- Team player with mentoring skills and a problem solver
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- An understanding of HTML and CSS
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible work environment
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Travel discounts and deals bookable through our internal team of travel agents, Travelwise
- Discounted financial and health services through our Moneywise and Healthwise businesses
- Access to our 24/7 gym located at Global Head Office
We do things a little differently…
We do things a little differently around here. We do things the FCTG Way! We have a unique culture and an irreverent DNA based on a proven mix of ideas, values and ways of working that have helped shape our business over the past 40+ years. Across all our brands, we take our business seriously but not ourselves. We take leaps of faith, have trust in our teams and work collaboratively to achieve our goals.
If you think you have FCTG DNA, reach out today.