Job no: 510043tshelio
Brand: Flight Centre
Work type: Full time
Categories: Marketing, Web, Creative & UX
Our Consultant Commerce team is growing, and this could be your dream role if delivering quality and innovative solutions to delight our customers sounds up your alley.
As a UX/UI Designer at Flight Centre, you’ll contribute to the design of customer friendly, engaging, and functional digital experiences that bridge the gap between our online and physical retail entities. This role will offer you the opportunity to contribute towards products and create features that holistically balance the needs of our customers, consultants and the business.
We offer genuine opportunities for our people to grow and evolve. We embrace new experiences, seize all opportunities, and empower all our people to flourish in their careers.
Day to day, you will:
- Advocate for and be the voice for our customers
- Facilitate customer discovery activities to help shape the features and roadmap to ensure we continue to deliver simple and engaging experiences
- Run workshops to help uncover business requirements, and to align the product team and stakeholders on the problem space and the vision
- Conceptualise your thoughts and ideas to effectively communicate your vision for the customer to your product team
- Undertake testing activities to validate concepts and ideas with customers for insights and feedback
- Work collaboratively with the product manager, other designers and product team to identify a minimum viable product
- Support the implementation of initiatives within cross-functional teams.
- Ensure a quality product by working closely with team members throughout delivery.
You’ll be perfect in this role if you can showcase:
- 4+ years of experience in UX/UI or Product Design
- A portfolio that showcases your experience in end-to-end product thinking where you have previously led UX/UI design for digital products
- You are comfortable and thrive when dealing with ambiguity
- You are an advocate for your customers, that places high value in research and data analysis when it comes to designing and validating potential solutions
- You are eager to visually communicate your thoughts and ideas – through user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and designs
- You thrive in a collaborative workplace, working closely with other designers, engineers, product owners and product managers.
- You are a creative problem solver that’s excited by a challenge. You enjoy exploring ideas to confidently come up with simple, elegant solutions that balances both customer and business needs.
- You love autonomy in exploring opportunities to improve the experience for our customers.
- You have a genuine passion to learn from the people around you and a keen interest in growing within a company long term.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible work environment
- Travel discounts and deals bookable through our internal team of travel agents, Travelwise
- Discounted financial and health services through our Moneywise and Healthwise businesses
- Access to our 24/7 gym located at Global HQ
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
We do things a little differently…
We do things a little differently around here. We do things the FCTG Way.
We have a unique culture and an irreverent DNA based on a proven mix of ideas, values and ways of working that have helped shape our business over the past 40+ years.
Across all our brands, we take our business seriously but not ourselves. We take leaps of faith, have trust in our teams and work collaboratively to achieve our goals. That’s the FCTG Way.
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now