Job no: 509745
Work type: Fixed Term Contract, Full time
Location: Western Australia
Categories: Corporate & Group Travel
Do you want to put your outstanding Travel Account Management skills to task for a global iconic travel organisation?
FCM Travel Solutions, one of Flight Centre Travel Group's global corporate brands, is looking for a natural networker and proactive go-getter to join the FCM team as an Account Manager.
About the opportunity: FCM Travel Solutions, Account Manager - 12 month mat leave cover
FCM puts 'people' back into travel management. Competitive travel management starts and finishes with our local account managers and travel managers that are responsible and accountable to our clients' travel program results. Our people are empowered to take initiative and make decisions so that clients can save on time and cost and benefit immediately. Due to business growth, we're looking for highly motivated customer-focused Account Manager to join our team in Perth.
We're seeking a driven and ambitious Account Manager to join our team. Reporting directly to Head of Account Management in Perth you will be responsible for managing the business relationship between FCM and several key clients while providing these clients with comprehensive and integrated business travel management programs and maximising savings. In addition, you will also be responsible for retention and development of your own client portfolio including identification and management of potential growth opportunities.
Within this influential role, some of your key duties will include (but will not be limited to):
- Managing client business relationships
- Identify opportunities for value added sales into existing customer base
- Ensuring Business Plans and Strategies are in place
- Driving value to the customer program through innovation, expertise and recommendations
- Providing high level analytical recommendations that deliver savings and efficiency to the customer program
- Reviewing client profitability regularly to ensure margins are maintained
- Managing accurate and timely Client Review schedules & presentations
- Promoting and implementing FCM Products
- Maximising FCM profit and identifying opportunities for incremental revenue growth.
- Retain 100% of your customer base
What you'll need
To be successful in this rewarding role, you'll need to demonstrate exceptional customer service and relationship building skills along with the ability to negotiate and problem solve effectively. You’re analytical and sales skills will be the key to your success as you work with our medium to large sized organisations.
- 3-5 years extensive Customer/Account Relationship Management (travel industry experience a must)
- Strong technical knowledge of travel and/or FCM systems
- Experience in managing national and multinational accounts
- Proficient user of Microsoft products, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to build Multi Level Relationships
- Ability to articulate knowledge about products, services and value proposition to customers
What’s in it for you?
- Generous remuneration structure
- Travel discounts, in-house financial and health services, access to internal gym
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, Responsible Travel Charter, and Brighter Futures programs
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now