Technical Business Analyst - South Brisbane: Multiple roles
Job no: 509639 RW
Brand: Flight Centre
Work type: Full time
Categories: Information & Technology
Be a part of the team that focuses on constantly creating technology products customers love. Join a culture that is fun, creative and enables our people to give their natural best. Come join us and be a part of the future.
We have an opportunity for a technical business analyst who comes from a development background and have strong analytical, process mapping and stakeholder engagement skills.
You will be joining our Global Independent Product Team that is highly collaborative, inclusive, progressive and, above all, passionate about the services we provide. This is an opportunity to play a critical role in shaping and maturing the digital experience with the Flight Centre Travel Group.
As part if the team you will perform a range of governance, analysis, continuous improvement, compliance, and digital transformation activities and projects. As a Technical Analyst you will be someone who can join any environment and establish yourself as a subject matter expert.
The role in a nutshell:
- Facilitate business requirements gathering
- Analyse business requirements, management systems, process performance, and technical solutions
- Conduct gaps analysis and provide recommendations to stakeholders
- Defining detailed product requirement documents and definitions that promote scalability, smart practices, and an intuitive platform
- Documenting requirements by studying business functions, gathering information from users, and evaluating output
- Working with engineers, solution architects and test teams to develop, test and implement platform features and bug fixes
- Identifying key business/system processes, business rules, functional & non-functional requirements
- Assisting with the configuration and development of system enhancements and innovation
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have experience writing logical, comprehensive, concise reports and correspondence
- You can produce and maintain documentation such as user cases, business processes, workflow diagrams, business, and functional requirement documents
- Have empathy for the customer experience
- You can collaborate with architects, product managers and engineering teams to analyse business processes, determine software/hardware solutions and document specifications that address those gaps
- You have some development experience in Salesforce, Okta, AWS, Azure and APIs (this is preferred but not critical if you have transferrable skills and can learn and implement solutions using these systems)
- You can conduct virtual meetings and workshops
(Psst…you will get bonus points of you are proficient in using Confluence, Jira and Miro)
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible work environment
- Travel discounts and deals bookable through our internal team of travel agents, Travelwise
- Discounted financial and health services through our Moneywise and Healthwise businesses
- Access to our 24/7 gym located at Global HQ
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
We do things a little differently…
We do things a little differently around here. We do things the FCTG Way.
We have a unique culture and an irreverent DNA based on a proven mix of ideas, values and ways of working that have helped shape our business over the past 40+ years.
Across all our brands, we take our business seriously but not ourselves. We take leaps of faith, have trust in our teams and work collaboratively to achieve our goals. That’s the FCTG Way.
If you think you have FCTG DNA, reach out today.
**We offer flexible working arrangements, including working from home, however we are not able to offer fully remote working in this role**
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Flight Centre Travel Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now