Software Engineers Java, C#, React - Brisbane
Job no: 509535
Brand: Flight Centre Travel Group
Work type: Full time
Categories: Information & Technology
Several new software engineering positions are available with our Corporate Brands including a green-fields project in an older suite of travel related software products deployed globally and bringing in new technology to an older platform focussing on automation. You will be perfect if you can demonstrate extensive experience in Java, C# or React and continuous delivery methodologies, tools, and scalable architectures.
Flexibility is important as part of this team as we are constantly learning new skills to keep ahead of an ever-changing travel landscape. You will be a confident communicator who thrives working in a busy environment.
The team is conveniently located in bustling Southbank at our Global head Office.
You’ll be perfect in this role if you can showcase:
- Prior experience with asynchronous software development practices.
- The ability to consider both performance, scalability and security when developing new functionality
- Comfortable working with git and CI/CD.
- Git source control hosted on GitHub, and
- Continuous testing, integration, and deployment or devops.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Kotlin, Maven, Spring
- REST, gRPC, GraphQL or other related communication systems.
- React Boilerplate CRA Template toolset user interface layout and component development
- Using Typescript, VS Code, IntelliJ IDEA
- Maintaining and developing REST API microservices
- Using C# .NET 5.0 using VS Code or Visual Studio and
- SQL, focussing initially on MSSQL
Psst, you’ll get bonus points if you are driven to understand how technology works, have the ability to learn new languages and concepts and love working as part of a team
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible work environment
- Travel discounts and deals bookable through our internal team of travel agents, Travelwise
- Discounted financial and health services through our Moneywise and Healthwise businesses
- Access to our 24/7 gym located at Global HQ
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
We do things a little differently…
We do things a little differently around here. We do things the FCTG Way.
We have a unique culture and an irreverent DNA based on a proven mix of ideas, values and ways of working that have helped shape our business over the past 40+ years. Across all our brands, we take our business seriously but not ourselves. We take leaps of faith, have trust in our teams and work collaboratively to achieve our goals. That’s the FCTG Way.
If you think you have FCTG DNA, reach out today.
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now