Job no: 509470
Brand: Flight Centre
Work type: Full time
Categories: Information & Technology
If you are passionate about building fast, reliable, and secure CI/CD pipelines and concepts such as infrastructure as code, containerisation and serverless is second nature to you, we need to hear from you.
Our Platform team has an opportunity for you to join us as a DevOps Engineer. It’s a hands-on role where you will get to take responsibility for the design implementation and operation of our shared build and hosting platforms in the cloud.
In this role we will count on you to support and enable teams with our DevOps practices and tooling. You will need to bring experience across a range of AWS services, container orchestration and CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, GitHub Actions, Gitlab or Azure DevOps.
Our customers are the most important part of our business, so you will need to be obsessed with building reliable, scalable cloud-based solutions with a focus on value to the customer to drive our online growth.
Be part of our dynamic product management & engineering team where our customers are at the centre of everything we do.
We deliver quality, innovative digital solutions to delight our customers and achieve our strategic priorities.
The role in a nutshell:
- Create and maintain CI/CD pipelines to build, test and release software across all our environments.
- Improve efficiency by automating all aspects of cloud infrastructure, testing and code deployment.
- Design, build efficient, testable and maintainable cloud solutions
- Collaborate in our cross-functional Product Management and Engineering teams to plan and deliver high quality solutions in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Be an impactful contributor to the team, to plan, design and build elegant solutions
- Reduce costs and usages of AWS to drive efficiencies and optimisations
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- You have proven experience in AWS cloud.
- Understanding and proven experience in implementing Continuous Delivery.
- Hand-on experience running containerised applications with Docker that are built for scale using AWS services such as ECS/EKS.
- Experience with serverless platforms such as AWS Lambda.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code tools such as CloudFormation, CDK & Terraform.
- Experience with observability tools, such as logging (Splunk, Kibana) and monitoring (New Relic, Data Dog)
- Experience with Linux and shell / scripting languages (bash/Python).
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible work environment
- Travel discounts and deals bookable through our internal team of travel agents, Travelwise
- Discounted financial and health services through our Moneywise and Healthwise businesses
- Access to our 24/7 gym located at Global HQ
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
We do things a little differently…
We do things a little differently around here. We do things the FCTG Way.
We have a unique culture and an irreverent DNA based on a proven mix of ideas, values and ways of working that have helped shape our business over the past 40+ years.
Across all our brands, we take our business seriously but not ourselves. We take leaps of faith, have trust in our teams and work collaboratively to achieve our goals. That’s the FCTG Way.
If you think you have FCTG DNA, reach out today.
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now