Business Analyst - Brisbane
Job no: 509462
Brand: Flight Centre Travel Group
Work type: Full time
Categories: Operations & Professional Services, Leisure Travel & Retail, Corporate & Group Travel, Information & Technology
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst (BA) to join our dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with our multi-vendor solution to design, manage and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Along with our Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), you will be responsible for supporting the Product Manager team in product planning and execution throughout the product life cycle, including gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, capturing end-to-end business processes and working closely with engineering, sales, procurement, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer delight goals are met.
If that sounds like a lot don’t worry – there is plenty of support around and you won’t be alone – we have two positions available.
Both roles will be generalist across Land & Packaging. You will share responsibility for continuous improvement of the area’s KPIs and successful delivery of committed OKRs.
Your stakeholders will include internal customers (divisions and brands using your products), external vendors and finally users of your products.
This is what you will sign up for:
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, help identify product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Clearly document end-to-end business processes related to Land & Packaging and the flow-on to other products such as those in Digital and Consultant Commerce
- Identify gaps in current processes and functionality and recommend optimisation and enhancement opportunities
- Ensure that your products contribute to the profitable growth of Flight Centre’s divisions and brands
- Gain a broad knowledge of our product, including its value proposition, key features, user journeys, business goals, and KPIs
What you need to land the role:
- Experience in business analysis in a complex, tech-dependent global business
- Demonstrated experience in the ability to analyse, evaluate and integrate business processes and procedures
- Success in synthesising complex concepts into digestible summaries, with recommendations that consider opportunity and risk.
- Ability to write logical, comprehensive, concise reports and correspondence
- User experience and technical sensibilities
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize among competing opportunities and articulate the rationale behind your decisions
- Ability to work effectively with business, leading requests from inception to delivery
- Ability to think critically and converse with technical architects and developers
- Perform duties independently under general, minimal supervision within specific assignments
- Develop and document business and processes, functions and procedures
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible work environment
- Travel discounts and deals bookable through our internal team of travel agents, Travelwise
- Discounted financial and health services through our Moneywise and Healthwise businesses
- Access to our 24/7 gym located at Global HQ
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
We do things a little differently…
We do things a little differently around here. We do things the FCTG Way.
We have a unique culture and an irreverent DNA based on a proven mix of ideas, values and ways of working that have helped shape our business over the past 40+ years.
Across all our brands, we take our business seriously but not ourselves. We take leaps of faith, have trust in our teams and work collaboratively to achieve our goals. That’s the FCTG Way.
If you think you have FCTG DNA, reach out today.
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now