FCM - Content Marketing Manager - Philadelphia, PA
Job no: 509429
Work type: Full time
Categories: Corporate & Group Travel
FCTG Corporate Marketing – Content Marketing Manager
The Content Marketing Manager is an integral member of the FCM Marketing team. You will work closely with your team members to plan and deliver high-quality content across multiple channels, tailored to the FCM audience. You will also form part of the global content team and be responsible for content creation and coordination of freelancer or agency content creation.
Who you are:
You’re someone who is full of creative ideas and can clearly communicate those ideas to others. A natural storyteller, your strength lies in your written and communication skills. You’re able to create captivating pieces of content, as well as detailed briefs to be outsourced when needed. You are someone who can work autonomously and independently problem solve, as well as work within the greater brand or content team to deliver results.
This role would suit someone who has a passion for writing, along with a strong interest in content marketing to create purposeful, customer-led content.
This role is quite varied, covering content writing, production and content project management, however the most common day to day elements of the role include:
- Develop content strategies to effectively reach the desired target audiences and achieve marketing objectives.
- Write, edit, proofread and publish engaging content that spans multiple forms and channels.
- Work closely with subject matter experts within the business to build a solid understanding of the brand and inform content pieces.
- Develop and manage an editorial calendar.
- Work within the Global Content Team to collaborate on global content requirements and tasks across corporate brands.
- Ensure all work is tracked and recorded within the company project management tool.
- Liaise with 3rd party agencies where necessary and create detailed briefs for outsourced content.
- Ensure all content produced externally is consistent, of a high quality and aligns with the FCM brand standards.
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team on the social media strategy and supporting content requirements.
- Ensuring all content produced is in line with SEO and broader digital marketing best practices and will ensure a positive on-site experience for the user.
- Stay abreast of current best practices and competitor content trends.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of content experience required
- Ability to target content to specific audiences and generate content that is in demand
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and process-oriented
- Editing and proofing skills with strong attention to detail - exceptional spelling, grammar and command of the English language.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- A portfolio or examples of previous work required
- An existing understanding of SEO best practices
- Experience in Corporate Travel/Travel Industry highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Communication, Journalism, Marketing or Business.
FCTG is renowned internationally for having amazing perks and an even better culture. We understand that our people are our most valuable asset. It is the passion and dedication of our teams that keep the company on top of the industry ladder. It’s also why we offer some great employee benefits and perks outside of the norm. Including career development opportunities, incentives and discounted travel to health and wellness initiatives, and an employee giving program we’ve got you covered!
- Have fun: At the heart of everything we do at Flight Centre is a desire to have fun.
- Use your smarts: Our people use their quick thinking, expertise, and tenacity to always figure things out.
- Love for travel: We were founded by people who wanted to travel and want others to do the same. That passion is something you can’t miss in our people or service.
- Personal connections: We are a big business founded on personal relationships. As the travel industry automates and grows bigger, we keep it personal.
- A career, not a job: We offer genuine opportunities for people to grow and evolve. Tomorrow’s leaders will come from today’s new recruits.
- We back our people all the way: We are strongly committed to supporting every single employee in their professional and personal development.
- Giving Back: Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation and Brighter Futures program supporting nominated charities through Workplace Giving, Volunteering, and Fundraising.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for and you would like to be part of our award winning culture then APPLY NOW.
Location: Philadelphia, PA
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success! Please contact email@example.com if you need any assistance.
Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with Flight Centre Travel Group in the USA is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Back to search results Apply now