Job no: 509180
Brand: Flight Centre
Work type: Full time
Categories: Information & Technology
We are looking for a Product Owner with Business Analyst experience to join our dynamic and fast-paced environment to work collaboratively with our Product Manager to help define the roadmap and implement strategies to design, build and deliver initiatives that align to our product and our company’s vision and strategy. In this role you will live and breathe the product and be responsible for working closely with the engineering team to maximise the value and delivery of multiple initiatives.
You will be perfect in this role if you can showcase:
- Experience in a key role in Agile software development, including elaborations, estimations, planning, user story acceptance and release activities
- Experience working closely with UX in the discovery, ideation and validation stages of product development
- Experience in managing and maintaining a backlog, including prioritisation and vision alignment
- Your ability to gather and document business and technical requirements
- Your ability to champion and communicate the voice of the customer to the development team
- Your ability and experience in stakeholder management
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Ideally, 3+ years’ experience as a Product Owner or Business Analyst in Agile Product Development
- Strong technical acumen to think critically and converse with technical architects and developers
- An ability to balance analytical and creative problem solving to achieve desired outcomes
- Proven track record of managing and launching initiatives
- The ability to lead projects across multiple teams and stakeholders
- Experience handling multiple and parallel projects
- Experience working with external partners and vendors in a development and testing capacity
(Psst, you will get bonus points if you have a technical background or travel industry experience)
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible work environment
- Travel discounts and deals bookable through our internal team of travel agents, Travelwise
- Discounted financial and health services through our Moneywise and Healthwise businesses
- Access to our 24/7 gym located at Global HQ
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
We do things a little differently…
We do things a little differently around here. We do things the FCTG Way.
We have a unique culture and an irreverent DNA based on a proven mix of ideas, values and ways of working that have helped shape our business over the past 40+ years.
Across all our brands, we take our business seriously but not ourselves. We take leaps of faith, have trust in our teams and work collaboratively to achieve our goals. That’s the FCTG Way.
If you think you have FCTG DNA, reach out today.
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now