Technical Product Support Specialist - Remote, US
Job no: 509173
Work type: Full time
Categories: Information & Technology
Title: Global Product Support Specialist
Reports to: Global Support Team Lead
Working Remote – FlightCentre USA, Waltham MA
We are looking for a bright, energetic, and talented Global Support Specialist who is highly technical, creative, and extremely user-focused. We specialize in development of web and mobile travel applications, information driven solutions, and ways to align technology solutions with business objectives.
As a FlightCentre Global Support Specialist you will assist in supporting our travel applications across the global business.
- Passion for troubleshooting and trying to solve problems
- Ability to translate technical details into layman terms to help assist customer understanding of technologies
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to time manage and prioritize support cases
- Comfortable supporting end users across email and phone
- Assisting the team in product documentation such as knowledge base articles
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong understanding of SAML technology
- Strong ability to run SQL queries and familiarity with working in SQL databases
- Experience with using API
- Must have experience in a customer technology support role
- Experience in troubleshooting web applications and SQL applications
Not Required, but Nice to Have
- Experience working in ticketing systems such as SalesForce and Zendesk
- Familiarity working in a Global role
- Travel Industry experience
Preferred Education Background
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Years of Work Experience
2+ years of professional experience.
Our Tech Stack
- .Net Core, .NET Framework, Windows, IIS
- C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API
- Vue.js, Knockout
- SQL Server
What FCTG USA can offer you:
- Strengths based culture
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Relaxed dress attire
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- In-house travel planner to book discounted hotel & air
- National/International Award Nights
- Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Benefits including vision, medical, and dental after one full month of employment
- 401K program
- Generous paid-time off policy
- Free and confidential access to our in-house financial advisor (401K, Stock Plan)
- Life Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Health Advocate and MD Live
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation and Brighter Futures program supporting nominated charities through Workplace Giving, Volunteering and Fundraising.
- Employee giving program
- Annual Charity Trip
- Office Environmental Program
- 1 Volunteer Day per Calendar Year
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance.
Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with Flight Centre Travel Group in the USA is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Location: Remote, US
Back to search results Apply now