FCM Travel Solutions – Co-op, Account Management
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Availability Required: July 2021 - December 2021
The FCM Travel Solutions Account Management Team:
At FCM Travel Solutions we are a Corporate Travel Agency and Travel Management Consultancy that believes corporate travel should be personal.
Our unique approach to strategic account management is to partner our accounts with a travel and procurement professional our business partners can rely on and trust for the best possible results.
Central to FCM Travel Solutions’ Account Management program is the knowledge and experience of our people when it comes to reporting and analysis. Our Account Managers know how to extract, analyze and present the right information to help organizations get the most value from their travel spend.
Due to growth and development we are excited to announce a unique opportunity on our Account Management Team as a National Account Manager with FCM Travel Solutions.
As a Co-Op Account Manager our objective is to nurture effective client relationships and deliver a comprehensive travel service. The role will involve managing the relationship between FCM Travel Solutions and National Clients. This co-op is set for July 2021 until December 2021.
Responsibilities involve (but are not limited to):
- Support a regional travel cost management business plan, detailing objectives, strategies and measurable targets;
- Drive client compliance and growth with directly procured products and services from FCM; air, hotel, car, rail, ground transport, insurance and VIP Services;
- Work with internal teams, including operations, technology, product and finance to drive a common service delivery to the client;
- Using the FCM MIR tools, provide formal reviews of the client’s travel program including analysis, commentary and recommendations pertinent to the client and local supplier tactics;
- Support sales staff regarding strategic direction of program in respect to booking, and compliance bench-marked to like clients.
Key competencies include:
- Drives Results
- Focuses on the client
- Communicates effectively
- Builds & leverages relationships
- Develops Winning Strategies
What we're looking for:
- Students enrolled in a Business, Travel or related program
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Articulate communication skills
- Highly tuned interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation skills
Benefits & Compensation:
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with opportunities across the globe
- Fast-track leadership program to develop the future leaders of our business
- Comprehensive leadership training career path support with business, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential advice from our in-house health, wellness and financial advisors
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, and stock options.
Our service continuum:
FCM’s Account Managers work within a value-adding service continuum, which ensures ongoing development and management of travel program in line with our core company objectives. These performance drivers enable FCM Account Managers, with input from our business partners, to better manage, control and improve the return on investment for our business partners travel spend. If you identify with this style of relationship and account management and feel you can make an impact, apply today and take your career to new heights.
Account Management may be where your career begins, but certainly not where it ends, prove yourself as an Account Manager and it could lead to managing a Team of FCM Travel Solutions Account Managers!
What FCTG USA can offer you:
- Strengths based culture
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Relaxed dress attire
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- In-house travel planner to book discounted hotel & air
- National/International Award Nights
- Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Benefits including vision, medical, and dental after one full month of employment
- 401K program
- Generous paid-time off policy
- Free and confidential access to our in-house financial advisor (401K, Stock Plan)
- Life Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Health Advocate and MD Live
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation and Brighter Futures program supporting nominated charities through Workplace Giving, Volunteering and Fundraising.
- Employee giving program
- Annual Charity Trip
- Office Environmental Program
- 1 Volunteer Day per Calendar Year
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance.
Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with Flight Centre Travel Group in the USA is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Location: Philadelphia, PA