Head of Technology, CRM (Corporate Brands)
Job no: 509131
Brand: Flight Centre Travel Group
Work type: Full time
Categories: Information & Technology
The Flight Centre Travel Group runs one of Australia's largest salesforce.com implementations and on the back of significant transformation, we have an opportunity for a Head of Technology - CRM, to bring a mix of strong leadership and hands-on technical know-how to drive our CRM technology strategy.
Leading a team of 10, responsible for delivering CRM technology solutions that create efficiency and enhanced effectiveness, the role is a mix of leadership, strategy, and hands on involvement in the day-to-day work alongside the team.
salesforce.com is at the heart of our CRM ecosystem, and reporting to our General Manager of Global CRM you will work hand in hand with our Global CRM Leadership team to help deliver world class CRM technology.
As part of the Global CRM Leadership team, you will:
- Organise, lead, and develop a strong culture of agility, quality, simplicity, and empowerment for our global team of developers and technical leads.
- Transform our approach to platform management to deliver rapid, flexible, proactive, and effective performance outcomes.
- Collaborate closely with the global CRM leadership team to ensure appropriate planning, discovery, and platform governance - aligned with the strategic imperatives of the business.
Core technology streams of responsibility include platform architecture, solution design, development, platform maintenance, user support (L3), deployment, governance, and quality control. Strong hands-on technical know-how is critical in this role – you will be getting your “hands dirty”.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- A successful track record as a technology leader with strong salesforce.com experience
- 5+ years in an engineering and software development environment
- Experience in leading and creating a technology team.
- Possess excellent mentoring and leadership skills.
- Technical knowledge and capabilities to add immediate value in technical management choices including platform optimisation, vendor offerings and third-party platforms and tools.
- Ability to identify and realize long-term goals as well as to anticipate problems and issues, and effectively resolve them.
- Understanding of API led integration skills
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible work environment
- Travel discounts and deals bookable through our internal team of travel agents, Travelwise
- Discounted financial and health services through our Moneywise and Healthwise businesses
- Access to our 24/7 gym located at Global HQ
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
We do things a little differently…
We do things a little differently around here. We do things the FCTG Way.
We have a unique culture and an irreverent DNA based on a proven mix of ideas, values and ways of working that have helped shape our business over the past 40+ years.
Across all our brands, we take our business seriously but not ourselves. We take leaps of faith, have trust in our teams and work collaboratively to achieve our goals. That’s the FCTG Way.
If you think you have FCTG DNA, reach out today.
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now