Operations Leader, China (Internal Vacancy)
Job no: 509024
Work type: Full time
Location: Beijing, China, Shanghai, China, Guangzhou, China
Categories: Corporate & Group Travel
About the Opportunity:
We are very exciting to open the internal vacancy to look for an exceptional leader to fulfil the role of Operations Leader, FCM China.
Based in China and reporting to the Head of Operations, Asia, this leadership role is a hands-on operations and people management role which will also form a pivotal part of the FCM China SWOT Team.
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for leading the FCM China business and ensuring the comprehensive fulfilment of FCM Asia strategy. You will be accountable for driving and delivering increased profit, productivity and people development in all FCM Operations teams across Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou. You will be responsible for delivering professional standard of service that exceeds the expectations of our clients in China and ensuring the operation consistency within FCM Asia.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Establishing and disciplining clear processes to drive customer satisfaction, revenue growth, productivity and profitability in our frontend business.
- Ensuring operations team deliver consistently high levels of service for our local and multinational corporate clients.
- Developing leadership depth in the business by mentoring, providing direction and feedback to Team Leaders and Team Members.
- Building & maintaining effective multi-level contacts and relationships with clients to ensure growth and customer retention strategies are optimized.
- Working cohesively with other Senior Leaders, Business Development Managers, Account Managers and Operations Team Members to jointly achieve FCM China goals.
- Ensuring customers are at the center of all decision making.
- Represent Ops to participate business bid/RFP and handle customer service feedback.
- Business partner with the Peopleworks team in recruiting, training and engaging your teams.
We are looking for an outstanding leader with a strong business acumen, truly results and people focused. You need to have excellent communication skills, you need a great sense of customer understanding, with a real ability to listen actively. You need to embrace the Company’s values and philosophies and inspire greatness in others by embracing and championing change.
If you are ready and looking to a senior leadership opportunity, take the executive decision and speak to us today about how we can help you reach your career peak!
Applications close: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now