Technology Implementation Manager
Job no: 509020
Work type: Full time
Location: Beijing, China, Shanghai, China
Categories: Corporate & Group Travel
About the Role
The Technology Implementation Manager is responsible for coordination and implementation of global FCM products & technologies in the APAC region, mainly Online Booking Tool Implementation (eg. Concur, Cytric, Serko). These include all products & services as developed as part of the overall FCM global technology strategy & roadmap plan, along with eventual support of those technologies as required.
You must have strong customer service and communication skills, both written and oral in English and Chinese, understand the workflow of the similar system and product, serve as a Bluesky OBT & App users' point of contact. This includes overall responsibility to analyze the requirement and complete configuration and system deployment, recover functional and technical incidents and requests; or escalate to a higher level or third parties involved in the service provided.
- Daily BlueSky OBT & App Support.
- Analyze requirement and provide a proper solution for BlueSky OBT & App's configuration and deployment.
- Work with TravelSky to investigate, diagnose and recover issues of Bluesky OBT & App.
- Ascertaining and analysis the cause of problems to determine how these problems can be solved or be prevented from occurring.
- Break down problems or processes into their constituents parts, identify causes and effects patterns and analyze the problem to arrive at an appropriate solution.
- Effectively provide the Bluesky OBT & App updates to related parties on the status of critical problems in order to keep them informed on the progress.
What we need from you is:
- Relevant work experience in the travel industry preferable as an OBT/App support.
- Preferable BlueSky TMC solution background.
- Experience in managing vendor relationships.
- Effective project management techniques; principles and practices of effective management.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to provide customers with a high level of continuous service and support.
- Establish and maintain cooperation, understanding, trust and credibility.
- Multitasking and respond to emergency situations effectively.
- A good team player who can engage in active listening as well as open communication and sharing of information that builds productive relationships with peers.
- Demonstrate good ownership for own performance, working with deadlines and milestones and ensuring all goals are met.
- Ability to focus on, establish, and meet customer needs and expectations
- Experience in project management and system migration.
- Experience and knowledge with Travel Technology Products.
If this sounds like you, speak to us today on how this could be your next career breakthrough!
Back to search results Apply now