FCM Corporate Travel Consultant - Perth WA
Job no: 508976
Work type: Full time
Location: Western Australia
Categories: Corporate & Group Travel
Do you want to take your travel sales experience to the next level? We're looking for a multi-skilled travel specialists to join our team as an International Travel Manager, where the challenging world of corporate and leisure travel management will be sure to take your career to new heights. At FCM (Flight Centre Travel Group), we provide highly individualized travel services for busy executives. We are one of the world’s leading corporate travel and expense management consultancies.
About the opportunity
The Travel Manager (TM) is the face of FCM to our customer base. Travel Managers have a customer centric mindset, positive attitude and are a team player. Strong communication and relationship building skills are key to ensure the retention and growth of customers. A Travel Manager is an expert in the booking and management of a travel program and displays a high level of knowledge across all elements of travel. Embodying all elements of our FCM DNA, the Travel Manager is results-driven and delivers through customer engagement, proactivity and attention to detail.
You will be responsible for managing the travel requirements of large market industries, presenting travel solutions for multinational accounts. Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years travel consulting experience along with buckets of ambition and an insatiable appetite for sales and delivery of impeccable service. Additionally, you will:
- Expert in all corporate travel product knowledge that delivers the best outcome for the customer & FCM
- Assist in making professional and accurate business travel arrangements for our corporate accounts including air, car, hotel, and ground transportation reservations.
- Follow company procedures, account guidelines and customer service standards in the area of; making travel arrangements, ticketing, Phase IVs, ticket exchanges/changes, CRS/GDS productivity.
- GDS proficiency – Sabre required
- Excellent communicator and professionalism
- Work as a team member and assist other agents as needed in completing all functions related to servicing the client.
- Maintain favourable working relationships with accounts and all of their company employees
- Provide solutions to travel related problems clients may have experienced with arrangements
- Expertise in fares and complex itineraries
All about you:
- Travel Certificate/Tertiary Education (highly regarded)
- A high level of attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and professionalism
- Experience as a Travel Consultant or Travel Manager (min 3 years experience)
- Previous experience in a customer facing role(s)
- To be a 'people person' with networking and relationship-building skills
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent communication, listening and presentation skills
- Great business acumen
- Good understanding of International Airfares and Ticketing
Remuneration and benefits:
- Generous remuneration structure
- Travel discounts, in-house financial and health services
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation, Responsible Travel Charter, and Brighter Futures programs
If you understand the value of being your client’s travel expert by providing exceptional, tailored customer service, then consider FCM Travel Solutions and apply now!
Our Talent Acquisition Team kindly requests no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Flight Centre Travel Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend