Technical Business Analyst - Montvale NJ
Job no: 508860
Brand: Flight Centre
Work type: Full time
Location: California, Connecticut, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Virtual
Categories: Information & Technology
Technical Business Analyst
Flight Centre Travel Group is looking for a Technical Business Analyst.
In this role you will be part of the core team involved in a wide variety of software engineering tasks to develop the company’s next generation lead management and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform. This will include the evaluation of new and existing use cases, system integration approach and maintenance, design and customization fit-for-purpose, and end-user adoption.
About the Position
We are looking for a highly skilled, motivated business/technical analyst to join our team to help us build and globally deploy innovative new functionality for our Lead Management platform.
You will be a core team member leading the business analysis discipline. You will lead requirement gathering sessions, facilitate user interviews, document user stories, contribute to both functional and non-functional test plans/cases, lead scrums and track post launch feedback to understand and improve user adoption.
You will also play a major role in defining the product roadmap by performing in-depth analysis of product features, ROI and market landscape research. You will present your findings to various decision makers to help prioritize the product roadmap.
You will work closely with multiple development, customer experience and business relationships teams within the global organization.
- Lead requirement gathering sessions and facilitate user interviews
- Document and communicate requirements both internally and externally
- Perform in-depth analysis, ROI and market research for new features
- Conduct project closure sessions and collect/analyze feedback to help improve user adoption.
- Lead projects using agile methodology
- Build and lead business analyst best practices
- Contribute & execute on test plans/cases
- Gather and understand business needs for APIs
- 4+ years in a business/technical analysis role in a technical environment
- Experience as a lead analyst working closely with project managers, project stakeholders (both technical and non-technical stakeholders) and development teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with users from various seniority levels
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience in agile project methodology, including leading Scrum ceremonies
- Experience in developing and managing use cases and user stories
- Experience using tools for data and process modelling, use case diagrams
Nice to Have:
- Experience in the travel or hospitality
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM)
- Training in negotiation or interviewing techniques
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of UML
- Experience with test automation tools
What FCTG USA can offer you:
- Strengths based culture
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Relaxed dress attire
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- In-house travel planner to book discounted hotel & air
- National/International Award Nights
- Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Benefits including vision, medical, and dental after one full month of employment
- 401K program
- Generous paid-time off policy
- Free and confidential access to our in-house financial advisor (401K, Stock Plan)
- Life Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Health Advocate and MD Live
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation and Brighter Futures program supporting nominated charities through Workplace Giving, Volunteering and Fundraising.
- Employee giving program
Annual Charity Trip
Office Environmental Program
1 Volunteer Day per Calendar Year
Location: Montvale, NJ
We are accepting remote/virtual applicants
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance.
Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with Flight Centre Travel Group in the USA is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Back to search results Apply now