Senior Data Analyst
Job no: 508822
Work type: Full time
Categories: Finance & Strategy
As FCM customer’s data requirements grow and mature, there is an increasing need to provide quality and complete data, understand and meet a dynamically changing set of data requirements.
This role is primarily focused on quickly and easily identifying issues and patterns in FCM transactional data. The successful candidate will need to have very strong data analysis skills but will also need to understand business processes that will impact data. The role will function as a data expert and consultant to our business and is responsible to ensure key customers specific data quality standards are being met, identify gaps and work closely with FCM in 97 countries, FCM Account Managers and other key stakeholders to ensure we are meeting our customer expectations for data quality.
- Data analysis to identify trends and patterns in the data related to data quality
- Expert in querying operational and relational data stores
- Utilise dashboards and reports to summarise and communicate key data issues
- Good understanding of the FCM infrastructure and how various integrations can impact data quality.
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders to drive improvements in data quality
- Provide recommendations and documentation to business to summarise complex data issues.
Key Technical Competencies:
- Proficient in Microsoft excel, easily be able to use advanced features to query data and gain insights.
- Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- Vertica databases
- Agile practices, Jira
- Power BI
- Talend (Desirable)
- GoodData (Desirable)
- At least 5 years’ experience in a data analysis role within an enterprise environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Confident communicator.
- Able to work varying hours to meet with global stakeholders in other time zones
- Generous remuneration structure
- Travel discounts, in-house financial and health services, access to internal 24/7 gym
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Flexible work environment
Take the next step in your career, apply now!
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now