Product Manager - Brisbane
Job no: 508754
Brand: Flight Centre Travel Group
Work type: Full time
Categories: Corporate & Group Travel, Information & Technology
The role of the Product Manager is to manage the assigned product portfolio for Australia and New Zealand region across all corporate brands. Reporting into the Senior Product Manager, the successful candidate will be part of highly skilled and motivated team of product managers & product owners.
The key purpose of this role is to manage the Financial Operations portfolio within our Mid-Office and Business Operations stream.
The purpose of the role is to become a local subject matter expert in the finance processes and the underlying technical platforms and provide expert product management for their assigned product portfolio. They will manage all aspects of the product lifecycle enabling the products under their management to meet the needs of customers and end users and achieve financial and non-financial targets.
Who you are:
The successful person will drive product optimisation and be passionate about ensuring the products are designed, sold and deployed in the correct way thus reducing cost to serve, creating new sources of revenue and compelling the customer by continuously improving customer engagement and experience.
The successful candidate will work collaboratively with regional and global counterparts and will represent the needs of the Australian and New Zealand customers and the local business at the global stakeholder meetings. They will be responsible for prioritisation of product requirements and will own local product roadmap and the product backlog. Their decisions and actions will be guided by continuous analysis of the external market and/or user research and feedback, expert opinions and actual usage patterns to determine current and future needs and potential opportunities.
They will become the voice of the customer when engaging with technical delivery and design teams, and facilitate uptake of products by planning development of product collateral, supporting and evaluating campaigns, and monitoring product performance. They will be the driver behind rollout of products trials and new product launches.
The chosen individual will be competent in working solo and collaboratively to achieve the desired deployment rate. Impressive communication skills coupled with a positive attitude towards the products is essential to be able to influence others to achieve product optimization.
What you need:
- Evolve Business Vision by working closely with stakeholders to understand their needs for both existing and potential technology products
- Deliver Technology Product Roadmaps in line with the business vision that clearly describe near term, intermediate term and long term visions
- Manage functional dependencies between products through the use of common platforms and the need for integrated solutions.
- Develop clear messaging and positioning of the products to both the internal and external stakeholders
- Deliver deployment & adoption measurement and reporting
- Work with stakeholders to develop training & support material to drive adoption
- Customer Sales Support
Experience and Qualifications
- Product Management Experience - essential
- Demonstrated experience of deployment and optimisation of technology products - essential
- A solid understanding of corporate travel market & available products - essential
- Ability to clearly communicate with business stakeholders and/or customers the product’s features & benefits - essential
- Technical pre-sales experience - desirable
- Operational Understanding of the Business - desirable
- Relevant university degree and/or industry qualification - desirable
About the benefits:
- Travel discounts, health and wellness discounts (My Benefits)
- Leadership Programmes & further education
- Giving Bank & Volunteer Leave
- Employee share scheme
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now