Ruby on Rails Developer
Job no: 508747
Work type: Full time
Location: Spain - Barcelona
Categories: Corporate & Group Travel
We are constantly developing new products to improve and simplify Business Travel for international corporate clients.
Our current technology stack is:
● Ruby on Rails (mainly Rails 5.X)
● PostgreSQL and some MongoDB
However, we are always open to adding new technologies!
As a member of the dev team, your main responsibilities will be:
● Actively participating in the decision-making process of the project
● Carrying out a whole project from the beginning to its end
● Building, maintaining and testing of tools on top of our services
● Automating connections between internal and external services
● Bringing your own ideas
● 4 years or more of experience in developing complex projects with RoR
● Experience with APIs using XML and JSON formats
● You are comfortable working in English
● You know how to be both a team player and self-reliant!
● You believe attention to detail is key to meticulous work
● Sense of humour is a plus
As well as being a fun company to work at, we offer:
● A competitive salary
● An attractive package: health insurance & tickets to conferences
● 25 days off/year* + reduced time during summer + bank holidays
● 1 remote day/week & flexible working-time
● The opportunity to work with an international and talented team
● Table tennis on the terrace and Nintendo Switch!
● A kitchen area with free snacks, fruits and drinks
● Free language lessons (English, French or Spanish)
We truly think personality is important: if you are eager to learn and want to go out of your comfort zone, you would probably fit at FCM !
Back to search results Apply now