Senior Travel Consultant / Agent - Wellington (Newton)
Job no: 508726
Brand: Flight Centre
Work type: Full time
Location: Upper South Island, Blenheim, Lower South Island, Dunedin
Categories: Leisure Travel & Retail
Very rarely does an opportunity arise to step straight into a senior career with New Zealand’s Best Large Place to Work. We are looking for an experienced travel professional who believes in leading by example and being part of a highly performing, supportive team.
As a Flight Centre Senior Consultant you’ll be responsible for assisting with the daily running of the shop, driving financial results and ensuring the success of your business. To do this, you’ll coach and develop your teams around you to deliver exceptional customer service and make the most of every client contact.
What we’re looking for:
- A proven background in the travel industry, with plenty of success stories.
- International travel experience - You’ll be a globe trotter who has an incurable case of the travel bug, demonstrated of course by having visited a variety of overseas destinations
- Academic achievements. You’ll have been a high flyer with academic achievements
- A personality that people instantly warm to
- The drive, determination and focus to drive a successful business
- Career ambition. You’ll love the thought of a challenging career that can take you places
- Proven success in a sales - You’ll have that edge when it comes to sales and understanding how to provide Unbeatable customer service. You’ll be targets and commission focused and up for any challenge
About the role
- With an array of travel products at your fingertips along with your own travel experiences, you’ll sell and book the world for your customers; from flights to visas, accommodation, car hire, cruises, around the world trips to the classic family holiday... No trip and no two bookings will be the same
- Working towards achieving team and individual sales targets and incentives
- Keeping up to date with industry and product knowledge
- Managing your own customer portfolio by growing and maintaining relationships within your local community
Apply for your boarding pass today!
Back to search results Apply now