Senior Travel Consultant / Agent - Nelson
Job no: 508725
Brand: Flight Centre
Work type: Full time
Location: Upper South Island, Nelson, New Zealand
Categories: Leisure Travel & Retail
Flight Centre NZ employ over 1200 staff across our 200 retail stores and support offices, and that’s just the beginning. We are a worldwide network with over 19,000 employees and 40 different companies across more than 23 countries. What does that mean for you? This is a job that could literally take you places!
Our People are at the core of our philosophies and as we’ve been nominated for 15 years in a row for the Best Large Workplace award in New Zealand you can be sure you’ll be joining a business that loves and values its staff. Some of our fantastic company benefits include:
- You’ll be accredited with a L4 Travel and Tourism qualification – add that to your CV!
- You’ll have access to a number of fantastic professional and personal development courses via our own in house Development Academy.
- We provide FREE health, wealth and fitness advice
- We want to inspire you to be the Travel Expert – you’ll be working towards reward-based incentive trips and have opportunities to take educational and family trips around the world.
- We are MASSIVE on career development and growth, so the opportunities are endless!
- Your income is UNCAPPED, meaning you have the opportunity to write your own pay cheque with your commission!
- Our company culture is second to none; you’ll be celebrated and rewarded for your hard work and will have the opportunity to meet people from all across New Zealand with our annual National Ball and area events.
What will you be doing?
- You will be working closely with your clients to build fantastic itineraries that see them coming back for more!
- You’ll plan and book everything for your clients; from flights to visas, accommodation, bungee jumping, car hire, round the world trips or the classic family holiday to the Gold Coast. No trip, and no two days will be the same.
- You’ll be working towards sales targets in a busy environment.
What we are looking for?
You’ll be customer-orientated as we are looking for someone who can build strong relationships.
- You’ll be a local, and will be willing to get involved in the community!
- You’ll be motivated by sales and targets and will ideally have experience working in a target-driven environment.
- You’ll have your own travel experiences from across the globe to share with your customers and a real enthusiasm for all things travel!
- You will have a desire to learn as much of your first year with us is about training and development.
- You will have the legal right to work and live in New Zealand, those on working visas must have a minimum of 2 years remaining.
Don’t’ let this opportunity pass you by, what are you waiting for!? APPLY NOW
Back to search results Apply now