Senior Travel Consultant / Agent - Dunedin
Job no: 508724
Brand: Flight Centre
Work type: Full time
Location: Lower South Island, Dunedin
Categories: Leisure Travel & Retail
Very rarely does an opportunity arise to step straight into a senior career with New Zealand’s Best Large Place to Work. We are looking for an experienced travel professional who believes in leading by example and being part of a highly performing, supportive team.
As a Flight Centre Senior Consultant you’ll be responsible for assisting with the daily running of the shop, driving financial results and ensuring the success of your business. To do this, you’ll coach and develop your teams around you to deliver exceptional customer service and make the most of every client contact.
What we’re looking for:
- A proven background in the travel industry, with plenty of success stories.
- International travel experience - You’ll be a globe trotter who has an incurable case of the travel bug, demonstrated of course by having visited a variety of overseas destinations
- Academic achievements. You’ll have been a high flyer with academic achievements
- A personality that people instantly warm to
- The drive, determination and focus to drive a successful business
- Career ambition. You’ll love the thought of a challenging career that can take you places
- Proven success in a sales - You’ll have that edge when it comes to sales and understanding how to provide Unbeatable customer service. You’ll be targets and commission focused and up for any challenge
- Leadership. You’ll have proven experience in leading and motivating a team to success
Highlights along the way will include:
- Unlimited Earnings. You’ll work on a base salary plus commission so the more you sell, the more you’ll earn! We’ll guarantee you earn no less than $40K in your first year but the earning potential is limitless!
- NZQA/Service IQ accredited industry training. Our own in-house Learning Centre will provide you with all the tools you need to get up and running as well on going training to further develop your skills and knowledge
- Discounted travel benefits. With our own in-house staff travel agents we’ll keep you up to date with any exclusive and industry specials
- FREE and confidential access to our own health and financial advisors
- Development and career opportunities
- Reward-based incentives trips and recognition. National and international awards nights, buzz nights, conferences, International trips, in-house reward points programme, educationals... the list goes on
- Unbeatable company culture and legendary parties!
To find out more about working at Flight Centre, our people stories and a day in the life of a travel consultant visit us at www.flightcentre.co.nz/bestemployer or watch our video.
Apply for your boarding pass today!
Back to search results Apply now