FCM - Jr. BI Developer/Analyst - Boston, MA
Job no: 508501
Work type: Full time
Categories: Information & Technology
Job Title: BI Developer/Analyst
Reports to: Technical Leader of Reporting
Location: Boston, MA
We are looking for a smart and driven individual to be responsible for building reports and analyzing data trends on our BI platform. In this role, you will be supporting our team with building reports & dashboard, perform advanced data analysis and support of the day to day business with data inquiries. Specific duties will require the applicant to have a strong background using the Microsoft Business Intelligence suite or similar technology. The qualified candidate must have a minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards Collect large amounts of data and transforming it into usable formats.
- Communicate and collaborate with both IT, Account Management and Sales.
- Adhoc analysis of travel data for internal review & external clients
- Implement row level security on data and understand application security
- Expertise in using advance level calculations on data
- Work on assigned special projects commensurate with their abilities, experience and skill level
- Provide training to other company personnel on data & reporting
- Responsible for design methodology and project documentation
- Assist clients with the implementation of the reporting application
- Proven abilities to take initiative
- Strong research, analytical, math, and logic abilities
- Database experience
- Experience with BI tools (SSRS, Tableau, GoodData, Business Objects, Domo, Sisense)
- Analysis and design skills, critical thinking, and analytical problem solving
- Ability to work well cross functionally, especially with technical teams
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment, handle a diverse workload, and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Analyze to determine data anomalies
Location: Boston, MA
Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with Flight Centre Travel Group in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!
Back to search results Apply now