FCM - Jr. BI Developer/Analyst - Chicago, IL
Job no: 508437
Work type: Full time
Location: Illinois, Massachusetts
Categories: Information & Technology
Job Title: Junior BI Developer/Analyst
Reports to: Technical Leader of Reporting
Location: Chicago, IL
We are looking for a smart and driven individual to be responsible for building reports and analyzing data trends on our BI platform. In this role, you will be supporting our team with building reports & dashboard, perform advanced data analysis and support of the day to day business with data inquiries. Specific duties will require the applicant to have a strong background using the Microsoft Business Intelligence suite or similar technology. The qualified candidate must have a minimum of 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards Collect large amounts of data and transforming it into usable formats.
- Communicate and collaborate with both IT, Account Management and Sales.
- Adhoc analysis of travel data for internal review & external clients
- Implement row level security on data and understand application security
- Expertise in using advance level calculations on data
- Work on assigned special projects commensurate with their abilities, experience and skill level
- Provide training to other company personnel on data & reporting
- Responsible for design methodology and project documentation
- Assist clients with the implementation of the reporting application
- Proven abilities to take initiative
- Strong research, analytical, math, and logic abilities
- Database experience
- Experience with BI tools (SSRS, Tableau, GoodData, Business Objects, Domo, Sisense)
- Analysis and design skills, critical thinking, and analytical problem solving
- Ability to work well cross functionally, especially with technical teams
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment, handle a diverse workload, and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Analyze to determine data anomalies
Location: Chicago, IL
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!
Back to search results Apply now