Global Director PR & Communications
Job no: 508386
Work type: Full time
Location: Singapore, Queensland, City of London
Categories: Marketing, Web, Creative & UX
Global Director PR & Communications
(Region: Singapore, Brisbane, Boston, London)
Due to the continued evolution of our business, the role of Director of PR & Communications has been newly created in our Global PR & Communications team. Based in one of our major global hubs, you will be providing leadership to a broad team across ANZ, Asia, UK/Europe, America’s & Africa & Middle East. You will report to Head of Marketing Operations and the region leader. You will be leveraging your experience in media relations, public affairs and senior stakeholder management to build, drive and deliver communication strategies and corporate marketing programs across the globe. This is a pivotal role where you will lead the direction, having a direct contribution to, and impact on the achievement of our business goals in key markets.
- Drive and execute in-region communications and PR strategies in line with business objectives.
- Drive the strategic direction for global development, customisation and execution of comprehensive communications strategies and programs that appropriately position each of our Corporate FCTG Brands as leaders in their segment.
- Work with global investor relations to align the communications strategies internally & externally.
- Working with the Region PR Leaders in communicating and aligning important, region -specific messages, driving positive changes and strategic initiatives.
- Working with the Global Leadership teams (Marketing & Senior Management) and regional communication teams on major media issues and crisis/speed to market communications.
- Developing speed to market & crisis communication plans and aligning management around objectives whilst tactically deploying efforts to positively position FCTG Corporate Brands.
- Work with local PR leaders to develop and execute strategies to engage with key stakeholders and influencers internal & externally creating reputational campaigns that meet business objectives.
- Work with Brand Managers to lead the creation and execution of digital and social media strategies as a mechanism to tell the FCTG Corporate Brands story and deliver compelling content to the marketplace.
- Work closely with the communications team to understand major employee engagement gaps and creating an integrated communication plan to support the elevation of the overall engagement within the organisation
- Organising major internal events, including but not limited to; town-hall meetings, and annual kick-off meetings.
- Support PR & Communications teams in delivering key communication strategies to promote the benefit of TMC’s and engage with key prospects and customers.
- 15+ years experience in corporate communications and/or public affairs, having held a similar position.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Communication, Journalism, Marketing or Business.
- Experience in Corporate Travel/Travel Industry highly desirable.
- Strong commercial nous and the ability to deliver a communications strategy that addresses business imperatives
- Demonstrated ability in developing and leading local and regional teams across the global organisation
- Experience in working across large cross functional teams within complex, global environments.
- Strong understanding of digital and social media strategies and a demonstrated ability to craft and implement broad digital/social campaigns with success.
- Event management capabilities, including internal employee communication campaigns and company-wide key events requiring strong strategic content support and cross-functional collaboration.
- High level of adaptability and demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and agile landscape
- Multi-lingual highly desirable
Is this the opportunity you have been looking for? Apply today!
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now