Travel Program Coordinator – Job Description
4D Business Travel Consulting work collaboratively with our customers to develop tailored strategies to enhance their corporate travel programs and to ensure the best return on investment possible. Our team of business consultants take a strategic approach to developing customized solutions based on our customers’ requirements.
This position will provide insight and perform a variety of functions related to the client's regional or global travel portfolio. Dependent on the scope of work defined in the client contract, this may involve developing and implementing corporate travel strategies, coordinating sourcing activities, and ensuring that the objectives are integrated into the travel program. This position will have a thorough understanding of multiple segments of the corporate travel industry and may conduct training or leadership activities as necessary.
• Function as a back-Up on Crisis Plan management, Travel Alerts, vendor updates, general information etc.
• Act as a liaison between internal teams for implementation of new products and projects. (Trip Approval, etc.)
• Ensure proper set up of Air, Car and Hotel Reason Codes
• Support profile set up
• Consult on set up of profiles, including global alignment of custom fields
• Support Business plan initiatives and miscellaneous projects
• Maintain Service Delivery, Client Management Contact Information and other Account documents. Ensure accuracy of these documents listed in the Global Travel Policy and posted in the portal.
• Assist in maintaining the Global Hotel and Airline program
• Manage and monitor the Global Travel Mailbox
• Function as the backup OBT Site Administrator for Concur and other OBTs. This includes facilitating updates to all of company online booking sites as it relates to the travel policy, site structure, new employees, Site Preferencing, SDN preferencing, etc. Conduct testing, troubleshooting, etc. as required.
• Responsible for onboarding new hires on travel and updating company HR system accordingly
• Facilitate daily HR feed
• Update Client office locations in Hotel Directory as needed
• Reconcile and Complete monthly client settlement statements
• Support budgeting for travel program
• Track and Provide estimates for the Home Leave Program when needed
• Function as a back-up for the travel team and Global Client General Manager
• Assist with all travel related questions and requests from employees
• Provide customer service support as required.
• Handle all communications in a professional, timely and courteous manner.
• Effectively work and communicate with all departments to fulfill requirements in a prompt and efficient manner.
• Maintain a positive and professional demeanor.
• Effectively handle additional duties and responsibilities mutually agreed upon by TMC and company
• Provide travel details on PNRs flagged in Compliance and daily pre-travel reports. Coordinate with Service Delivery Teams as needed.
• Responsible for production of all ongoing and ad hoc custom reports
• Provide extensive consultation with internal and external end users of the reporting tools on product usage and functionality
• Make effective recommendations to product end users regarding which reports best correspond to the requirements and needs
• Pull Data required to for Business Reviews, SLAs and other ad hoc analyses/presentations
• Data accuracy testing
• Confirm hierarchy in data
• Develop analysis tools and dashboards to assist General Managers; identify and track key business trends
Location: Boston, MA
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!