Sales & Account Manager, FCM Travel Solutions in Finland
Job no: 508250
Work type: Full time
Location: Finland - Helsinki
Categories: Corporate & Group Travel
Are you our next ambitious Corporate Sales & Account Manager?
FCM Travel Solutions is recognized globally as one of world's top employers. We strive to provide a working environment that motivates people to perform their best and we aim to employ staff that have a passion for travel and global cultures, are professionally experienced and show strong business acumen. FCM Travel Solutions is the flagship global travel management brand of the Flight Centre Travel Group which has expanded to become one of the world’s largest travel companies. FCM Nordics has local offices in Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Norway. Our wide span across this area mean the regional expertise of our 80 staff in unparallelld.
About the opportunity
We are seeking a driven and ambitious Corporate Sales & Account Manager to join our Nordic Sales & Account Management team. You will be located at our Helsinki office but will work both with local and Nordic opportunities & customers. A good understanding of both languages and culture are of great importance. You will report directly to Head of Account Management Nordic, Hege K. Bergsløkken. You will create your own sales pipeline have your own portfolio and will provide your clients with comprehensive and integrated business travel management programs. In addition, you will also be responsible for retention and development of your clients, identifying and manage potential growth opportunities. Within this influential role, some of your key duties will include (but will not be limited to):
- Sales driven & structured in building your pipeline
- Managing client business relationships
- Ensuring Business Plans and Strategies are in place
- Reviewing client profitability regularly to ensure margins are maintained
- Managing accurate and timely Client Review schedules & presentations
- Promoting and implementing FCM Products
- Ensuring growth of portfolio
- Identifying opportunities for incremental revenue growth
What you'll need
To be successful in this rewarding role, you'll need to demonstrate exceptional customer service and relationship building skills along with the ability to negotiate and problem solve effectively. Your analytical and sales skills will be the key to your success as you work with our medium to large sized organizations.
- Sales driven
- Account Management experience in the travel industry sector is essential
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with customers at all levels within an organization
- Exceptional strategic and analytical skills
- Proven negotiation and selling skills
- High attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to identify incremental sales opportunities
- Work cross countries in the Nordics
By becoming one of our high performing Sales & Account Managers you will be rewarded with:
- A competitively salary + bonus
- Opportunity to attend European & Global FCM events
- Working with colleagues globally and attending global seminars
- Access to FCMs own Health- & Travel program for employees (Healthwise / Travelwise)
If you have questions about this position, please contact Hege K. Bergsløkken, Mob: +47 45831687 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you understand the value of the customer and have what it takes to proactively deliver exceptional service, then consider FCM Travel Solutions as your new employer and take your travel career to the next level.
We read applications and call for interviews on an ongoing basis, so send in your application today! We look forward to hearing from you!
Advertised: W. Europe Daylight Time
Applications close: W. Europe Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend