Technical Project Manager - Barcelona
Job no: 508163
Work type: Full time
Location: Spain - Barcelona
Categories: Information & Technology
FCM Lab in Barcelona and FCM France & Switzerland represent a tribe of 280 young and (obviously) handsome employees who work from our offices in Barcelona, Paris, and Geneva. Our tribe is united by a single mission: developing and ensuring the best services and technology products to support business travelers in their trips around the globe.
Are you dynamic, autonomous and recognised as a natural leader? Are you currently leaving in Barcelona or you are willing to?
In our Technical Project Manager, we are looking for a true conductor for all of our technical projects involving our clients, our Lab, our technological partners and our internal teams. You'll work from the implementation of an API to an HR feed, through any project linked to new applications to integrate. You will be the one responsible for all the projects to move efficiently and on time!
Your are our perfect Technical Project Manager because:
- You ensure discussions both with functional and technical stakeholders
- You lead the whole project, from the definition of needs to the final validation, through the specs
- You pilot everything: according to the requirements, you solicit the right resources and teams, you set up plans, determine deadlines, coordinate stakeholders and animate projects from A to Z
- You regularly provide feedbacks and do not hesitate to warn on potential risks and delays
- Agility is a second nature for you, and you strongly defend it for the sake of your projects
- You are an Engineer, a Developer or an R&D Specialist
- You have a proven experience in projects involving communication and coordination with clients / end users
- You perfectly write and speak French as well as English, which is our daily language at the Lab
- Good knowledge of JIRA is appreciated
- Last but not least…ideally, you are willing to develop your knowledge of the SCRUM methodology because as an additional challenge, we would offer the opportunity to become our SCRUM Master and coordinate our Dev Team!
- Want to be in? Beware, strong sense of humour highly recommended!!
As well as being a fun company to work at, we offer:
- A competitive salary
- An attractive package: health insurance & conferences
- The opportunity to work with an international talented team
- Flexible working-time
- A table tennis on the terrace and a gaming room!
- A kitchen area with free snacks, fruits and drinks
- Free language lessons (English, French or Spanish)
We truly think personality is important so bring it on!
Contract type: permanent, full-time
Salary: according to profile
To be filled immediately
What it’s like to work at FCM France & Switzerland
- Highly motivated, fun and enthusiastic people… you will love your colleagues!
- A fast-paced company with tremendous growth… 30% per year on average!
- An international network, with peers in London, Singapore and Sydney…
- An advanced technology and a pioneering innovation spirit
- A modern and human management, with rewards for commitment and performance
But also: karaoke nights in Paris, crazy table tennis tournaments in Barcelona, or after work at the very foot of the ski slopes in Geneva! #workhardplayhard
IMPORTANT: To apply, please email email@example.com with your CV.
We are not accepting online applications for this role.
Back to search results Apply now