Job no: 507993
Work type: Full time
Categories: Corporate & Group Travel
Forming the corporate arm of Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG), FCM Travel Solutions is the business travel partner of choice for large national, multinational and global corporations.
Operating in more than 90 countries and employing over 6000 people, FCM is transforming the business of travel through our empowered and accountable people who deliver a high level of service and a comprehensive technology suite bringing a wide range of solutions for Duty of Care, Reporting and Traveller’s peace of mind. Leveraging FCM's negotiating strength and supplier relationships in conjunction with our tailored business travel programs, our expertise and our innovative technology, we logically become the partner of choice of our customers.
Apart from being named “World’s Leading Travel Management Company” by World Travel Awards, we have been named “Best Workplace Culture & Employee Engagement” in Singapore in 2017 and “Best Workplace to Work For” in China in 2019. With these awards, you can be ensured that you are joining a workforce that are highly engaged as we continue to uphold our global FCTG philosophy within our local culture.
About the Opportunity
To become part of the FCM family, you'll need to have a solid background in Sales/Account Management and the drive and determination it takes to become the best in your field.
Most importantly, you'll understand the fundamental principle which sets FCM apart from our competitors - superior customer service. We're looking for team players who are willing to go above and beyond to exceed our clients' expectations. After all, our people are our clients' guarantee.
The Account Management role is designed to manage the relationship between FCM Travel Solutions and agreed Multinational and National Clients. These clients will be provided with integrated travel management program in accordance with agreed service level agreement. The strategic intent of these programs will be to deliver saving though spend leverage, tightened program control and optimum operational services.
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Drive consolidation by ensuring the client directly procures all products and services from FCM including air, hotel, car, rail, ground transport, insurance and VIP Services. Promote and sell FCM’s value added services including expense management solutions, reporting, payment solutions, hotel programs, online technology, insurance programs and event management
- Work with travel operations, technology, implementation and location account managers to create and support client programs
- Develop and execute a travel cost management business plan detailing objectives, strategies and measurable targets for savings
- Drive common service delivery to the client in accordance with agreed Service Level Agreements and ensure an effective feedback/complaints management process is in place
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with key procurement executives, travel bookers, travellers and preferred suppliers to optimise the success of the travel program for the benefit of our clients and FCM
- Conduct periodic formal reviews of the client’s travel program to ensure program objectives are met
- Utilise and update CRM system for all client activity
Key Competencies & Requirements
- At least 3 years in sales or account management position
- Proficient with Microsoft tools - Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Demonstrated experience in analysing and making decisions from data
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to network at all levels in expatriate and local environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills and business acumen
- Well presented with a high degree of professionalism
- Excellent team player
- Excellent listening skills – must have demonstrated ability to identify client needs and solve their problems
- Excellent relationship management skill to be able to build fantastic rapport with clients
- Demonstrates personal excellence by showing personal determination and resilience and is optimistic in changing circumstances
What is it in for you?
- Attractive & compelling compensation and benefits on offer with clear KPIs
- Work in a fast-growing region alongside with a high performing team
- A work environment that expose you to many different nationalities and culture
Applications close: Singapore Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now