Group Travel Operations Assistant Team Leader - Montvale NJ
Job no: 506757
Brand: Liberty Travel
Work type: Full time
Location: New Jersey
Categories: Leisure Travel & Retail
The Liberty Travel Groups Operation Team is part of a fast-paced and exciting environment, providing full group support to Liberty Group Travel Teams. Liberty Group Travel serves a wide variety of clients including weddings, family groups, corporate incentives, and conferences.
The Operations Assistant Team Leader is responsible for supporting the 9 Liberty Group Travel teams on all operational aspects. They should be highly motivated, organized, and place an importance on accuracy within the role. A successful candidate will have a good understanding of how to minimize risk, streamline processes, and create innovative solutions to everyday problems. They will work to ensure all aspects of group bookings are completed for each team. Responsibilities of this position include reviewing accuracy of hotel contracts, creating room agreements between client and Liberty Travel, creating and maintaining websites using CVENT system templates, and creating rooming lists and net sheets as well as tracking revenue.
- Computer skills - experience with Excel, Outlook, and general understanding of computer systems.
- Excellent administrative and organization skills
- Good written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of the travel industry
- Prior experience working with basic HTML formatting/coding or CVENT system a benefit
- Career ambition - You love the thought of a challenging career that can take you places.
- Prior experience working in contracting and understanding Attrition/Cancellations/Concession policies
- Oversee day to day completion of tasks
- Ensure the team is meeting goals for turnaround times, number of sites completed, room agreements, and rooming lists.
- Monitor productivity of the team and provide weekly 4SQ report.
- Assist team leader in identifying areas of risk and developing strategies to address them.
- Work with team leader to develop and implement new strategies within the team and area.
- Assist team leader with training new and existing consultants on procedures, CVENT, and Zendesk.
- Responsible to upload invitees and organizations into Zendesk weekly.
- Act as CVENT administrator and troubleshoot issues that occur and come up.
- Learn CVENT reporting and provide reporting to support teams and National Sales Director as needed.
Location: Montvale, NJ
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!
Back to search results Apply now