Business Travel Consultant - Crawley
Job no: 506738
Brand: Corporate Traveller
Work type: Part time
Location: West Sussex
Categories: Corporate & Group Travel
Corporate Traveller is seeking an Expert Travel Consultant to join their highly successful Gatwick 4 team in Crawley. This is a part-time (Thursdays and Fridays) position.
About the role:
✓ Manage a portfolio of clients spending from £50K to £2M on business travel each year
✓ Book flights, 5-star accommodation, helicopter transfers, chauffeurs and more
✓ Provide excellent customer service, going above-and-beyond where you can
✓ Work alongside a team of business development managers who will expand your portfolio
Although you'll be part of one of the world's largest travel companies, you'll also benefit from a small team environment. Our business travel consultants work in teams of 3 to 7 individuals to ensure everyone receives the support they need to succeed in their role.
What we are looking for
✓ Solid GDS experience or travel industry experience
✓ Outstanding people skills
✓ A high level of business acumen
✓ Ability to deliver an exceptional level of service to clients
✓ Drive and ambition
The remuneration and rewards
✓ First-year salary guarantee PLUS uncapped bonuses
✓ Strong leadership focus
✓ Fun, sociable company culture
✓ Fantastic training and support
- Dedicated in-house travel team for incredibly discounted trips
- Charity fundraising and fun social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Mental Health Awareness programmes
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team with free health screenings
- ‘Active Hour’ – an hour a week to exercise
- Free financial consultations
- Free health cash plan - claim money for dentist, optician etc.
- Free Perkbox subscription – get free coffee, cinema tickets and more
- Generous share scheme and excellent pension scheme
- Season ticket loans and cycle-to-work scheme
- Annual leave entitlement increase after 1 year
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
These benefits not only make us stand out from other travel companies, but have also placed us in the 'Great Place to Work® - Best Workplaces’ for 9 years
If you're ready to join one of the UK's most sought-after travel companies, then apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Applications close: GMT Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now