Business Development Manager - Brighton/Croydon
Job no: 506727
Brand: Flight Centre Business Travel
Work type: Full time
Location: Brighton and Hove, Croydon
Categories: Corporate & Group Travel, Business Development
Flight Centre Business Travel is on the hunt for an entry-level professional with the drive to succeed to join our company as a Business Development Manager. You’ll join a fantastic sales team in Brighton or Croydon - you choose which hub suits you and you’ll also get to visit clients and other teams on a regular basis.
This is primarily a travel sales business development role, but we will give you a week's training and ongoing support to keep you up-to-scratch. Our company has just been recognised by Great Place to Work® as a centre of Excellence in Wellbeing. We believe our people are our most valuable asset and we place the utmost importance on developing our future leaders by providing everyone with clear career progression, ongoing training and support. So whether you're just starting your career or looking for a new challenge we have a place for you.
In the role you will:
✓ Find leads and set up meetings through cold-calling
✓ Introduce new clients to Flight Centre Business Travel and the travel management service
✓ Work closely with a team of experienced Business Travel Consultants
✓ Become part of a company renowned for a fantastic team culture
✓ Receive support from a dedicated marketing team and product managers
✓ Earn a base salary of £25,000 (First year OTE £35,000)
What are we looking for?
Knowledge of the travel industry will be a significant advantage, however as our Business Development Managers have a range of professional backgrounds, your sales prowess and tenacity are the priority. You will also need:
- A minimum of six months' experience in a sales role
- The proven ability to exceed your sales targets
- A passion for travel
Flight Centre regards its people as its greatest asset and has consistently been recognised as an employer of choice internationally. We have just been listed in the top 12 at the Great Place to Work® Awards 2019. It is the dedication to our team that keeps the company on top of the industry ladder. That’s why we offer some fantastic benefits, including:
- Dedicated in-house travel team for incredibly discounted trips
- Charity fundraising and fun social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Mental Health Awareness programmes
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team with free health screenings
- ‘Active Hour’ – an hour a week to exercise
- Free financial consultations
- Free health cash plan - claim money for dentist, optician etc.
- Free Perkbox subscription – get free coffee, cinema tickets and more
- Generous share scheme and excellent pension scheme
- Season ticket loans and cycle-to-work scheme
- Annual leave entitlement increase after 1 year
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
These benefits not only make us stand out from other travel companies, but have also placed us in the 'Great Place to Work® - Best Workplaces' for 9 years.
To start your career with one of the most sought-after travel companies in the UK, apply now.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Back to search results Apply now